Reviews for Trust and Betrayal
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 43 . 5/19/2014
What a beautiful story. I went in as curious but neutral about the pairing but came out loving it. It is so interesting and I always did imagine that Raine would figure things out about kratos a lot sooner than the kids. Love their little midnight chats which made sense. I have no idea if you still roam the fanfic world and I wish I had looked at fanfics for this game much sooner so I could have journeyed through this with you and commented as you did it, but thank you for writing this and most importantly completing it!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 43 . 2/15/2014
That was great! Loved it!
rebecca chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
i know that u made this story a while back but i have to admit i had been waiting for that ending scene from the freakin begining! when u did that i was soooo happy u made the scene flawless and beautiful...and romantic duhh C: i love this story~
unforgivable blue eyes chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
Okay, okay, okay! XD Whoever wants to message me, go ahead! :)
Sarah AKA Kraine Owns chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
Whoops, better login! -blush-
Sarah AKA Kraine Owns chapter 43 . 7/12/2011
I just re-read your story and fell in love with the game aaaaaallll over again. 3

I don't know why, but my favourite part in the whole game is the beginning, where everything is just so... eh... cozy. I know, I'm weird! /

Whoever wants to add me so we can talk about ToS, go ahead! x3
Kraine owns chapter 43 . 12/13/2010
Oh. My. God. This was the best fic I've ever read. Y'know, if I knew before that I didn't have to be a member to write a comment, you would have a lot more!
Kraine owns chapter 43 . 12/13/2010
NNOOOOO. I haven't read ot yet because I don't want it to end! -SOBS.-
Kraine owns. D chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
I'm just going to say that I love love LOVE these fanfics. I DON'T WANT IT TO END. ;-;
Shy is the name chapter 43 . 6/30/2010
really not a bad story. In all truth, i rather enjoyed it. you took it from an angle i really hadn't looked at it before. i like it when people make me think. Just thought i would let you know i liked it.
shadowkeepre chapter 43 . 1/24/2010
Well done! Your story stuck to the game and was well written... I wish there were more stories out there that did justice to the intelligence of both Raine and Kratos.

Thank you for making my reading experience so enjoyable!

- shadow
Lady Darlings chapter 43 . 12/30/2009
Oh Gosh. You've taken me back to the world of Symphonia. :) I love this. i believe I read your other Kraine Story before And reviewed from a different name but yes I love this one too! :)

Oh Gosh. Im in love and in the mood to start playing again. I had to question myself the whole time. . . Did this happen or not? LOL! AHAHAHHA.I love this. :) I thank you for writing this so beautifully :]

with love,

dilluminated.
Kaichusarus chapter 43 . 10/28/2009
It was a good ending...i liked it.

I just have one comment...your story relates too close to the game, which could become a problem with plagiarism.

Silver-Berry
Diniseni chapter 43 . 9/26/2009
oh, this was so good! I didn't even take the time to review any other chapters, I've spent the whole day reading this! But now it's finished! And it's nearly 1 in the morning...
Miharu Kuroda chapter 43 . 9/11/2009
Oh my god...that was beautiful. I'm gonna re-read the whole thing all over again.

Sad as it may be that you're not writing anything Kraine-related for the time being, I'll be eagerly awaiting any Kraine fanfics you write in the future, be it one-shots or another marathon fic. You keep them so in character, it's amazing.

Once again, I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED this fanfic.

~Miharu Kuroda