Reviews for Trust and Betrayal
Lupanari chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
The way Raine described Zelos was great. :D Very funny. And having Noishe pin him was excellent. Haha! (Good boy, Noishe! Such a good boy! ;P)

Raine's attitude is a little worrying though. Mostly with her determination to keep everything inside. That's a dangerous philosophy to have. It sounds like there's already a lot of pressure there, and it's only going to keep building up; at some point, it's going to burst. Probably at one of the worst times. *sigh* I don't blame her, I just hope she's careful.

As usual, looking forward to the next part, in particularly the first meeting between Kratos and the group on top of Fooji Mountains (whether it be next chap or one after). Of course...*gasp* the arrest is going to be next! Oh, that's going to be interesting to read. :D

Kurosawa-san chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
wow. its great you did a really good job keeping them in character and i love some of the little twists you've added in. this story is really enjoyable and i can't wait to read more of your work. you really have talent.
My Destined Fate chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
YUAN! I love Yuan, he is so hot *, I'm so glad he was in the chapter, *huggles him*! His personality is so awesome, and you hit it right on the head, I have to admit I've been looking forward the seeing him again, I've been missing him, lol. Anyway it's going to be quite interesting to see how you get Noishe on the Rheiards and in Tetha'ella! Welp, as I said I loved Yuan, I was like totally excited to see him, and again chatacters were in character as always *, hope to see the next chapter out soon, ;P!
My Destined Fate chapter 21 . 11/21/2008
Sorry about not reviewing last week, got caught up in studying and like totally lost track of time, so anyway;

OMG! I wasn't sure how you were going to pull this off, but you did o.O, I'm going to miss Kratos in the party, lmao, for awhile, but hey what can you do? As always characters were in well character, the end was awesome, I don't think you should rewrite it but that's my opinion. I noticed you added another chapter so now I'm like behind so I need to catch up . lmao, but fear not I shall do so! So I won't comment on the other chapter until I've gotten to read it! You probably already answered this particular question in your installment in the Fanfiction but I'm going to ask anyway. The first time in Tetha'ella or are we to expect the same as the game? Well anyway, if you don't have a plan, I'm sure you'll get one, and if you do have a plan it's probably going to be a riot all the way to the end _.
RedAnko chapter 22 . 11/18/2008
I really enjoyed this. "He was rather tall and slender looking, young and attractive in a pretty way..." That made me laugh so hard. And it's SPANDEX, not just tight clothing. xD And I greatly enjoyed (and agree with most of) Raine's mental rant on men. Everything else was really good too, but I laughed so hard at those parts. [on such a serious chapter too... I think all the sugar in my tea is getting to me...] Anyway. Much love for this chapter. [BTW, I don't know about there, but the sequel to ToS is out here in the US I think. I unfortunately lack the cash flow at the moment to buy it. *sob*]

RedAnko
Ida Cippo chapter 22 . 11/18/2008
wow that was a quick update!

I havent seen nor played the game but I have watched the OVA so I have enough background information. Still now comes the part which I dont know at all and I am slightly worried to have to leave off... Still till then I shall review.

Right, I loved the fighting scene. Kratos is just as impressive as ever D. I was wondering whether or not he would be able to stricke Lloyd, it was a very good thing he didnt. Also I liked Raine's inner monologue about pain, anger and hatred.

Yuan and Yggdrasil are quite new to me, so I dont know if they are in character but their describtions sound wonderful. Especially Yggdrasill.

update soon!
Lupanari chapter 22 . 11/17/2008
Great chapter. The emotion that they were experiencing was described very well; particularly Raine's thoughts afterwards. Makes me feel so sad for her though. :(

The fight was well done. That was just way too easy for Kratos. I'm surprised, though, that Raine hasn't asked herself why Kratos was trying to incapacitate them, instead of just killing them. That just seems like something she'd wonder about.

Well, as Lloyd put it; 'Tethe'alla, here we come!' The first part is over and it's time for the second part to begin. :D

Noishe either used some unknown Protazoan ability to jump past the dimensional rift, or...Kratos helped him...for some random reason...

Well, till next chapter!

. . .

...Raine should slap Kratos. One of these days, she needs to slap him. Hard. )
Ida Cippo chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
Hey there!

I have never played the game so I am completely obvious to whether or not the people are in character and whether or not you have changed much.

What I do know though is that I truly love this story, that the describtions are wonderful, that there was not one chapter where I thought "Let me skip this part". It is really a beautiful piece of writing and I cant wait till you update!
Plushietiger chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
Kratos's betrayal! Beautifully depicted on how it was shown and everyone's reactions were spot on. 10,0 words! Wow! thats like how much i write for 5 chapters! Poor raine T.T

Update soon :D
Lamneth chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
Excellent chapter! I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. The only real problem I see with your writing is the odd few grammatical and spelling errors. Other than that, excellent job!
Lupanari chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...They're finally at the tower, and they're about to fight Kratos. The tension is just...GAH!

An excellent chapter. I think you did a wonderful job on that last part. Honestly, the 'lack of emotion' only makes the shock of the event seem more real. Horrified shock is usually the first emotion at times like this, after which come the main emotions. So don't worry about having to change anything here. Like you've said, the emotional baggage will arrive next chapter.
My Destined Fate chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
Okay, how do I say this?

Oh.. my... god

I truly loved it, you answered the question as you had said and left me completely speechless after the chapter, I laughed though when you put that skit into play, the one where Kratos first aids himself after eating. I feel bad for Raine, I love her I do, but the way Genis talks she must be a terrible cook and I wouldn't want to suffer from it, lol. Anyway I loved the sex scene it was so sweet, I was like 'aw' the whole time and if not I was thinking 'aw', lmao. Again great job with this chapter, and I still think you could be a good writer if you set your mind to it, but yet againt that is my own opinion *, thanks for answering the question.
Plushietiger chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
Fantastic story style. At first i usually don't read retells of story plots since i tried one before for this other game that someone else wrote, and honestly it wasn't great. I love yours b/c you include the main direct plot but cut out all the meaningless stuff that doesn't make much of a difference. Yet you also put in details that are pretty damn humorous and give a recollection awness feeling to people who do know the plot XD. Sheena and Genis were hilarious when they both cast Kratos sly looks when he volunteered to look for Raine XD Update soon :3
Invisichick chapter 20 . 11/5/2008
Whoa... that was GREAT! I love how you seamlessly intertwine skits in with the main story.

As for that scene where Kratos and Raine... got to know each other better U... it was very well written.

And, I reiterate (I know I didn't spell that right...), THEY'RE STILL IN CHARACTER! This fic is proof that it can be done!

Once again, thank you for existing!
Lupanari chapter 20 . 11/3/2008
_ Heheheh.

That's all I can really say about THAT.

As for the rest of the chapter, just great! The inclusion of the two skits made me laugh out loud (or at least would have if I wasn't trying to stay quiet), since those ones are two of my favorites in the entire skit list. The description of the second in particular was perfect. :D Poor, poor Kratos. To have to go through that torture. HAHA!

Raine's comment about not being able to stand it if she got betrayed again, though...yeah, that increased my previous worry by ten. And the tower is so close. D: Honestly, I can't wait until the tower chapter is up, but...I'm still worried about it.

Well, until next time!