Reviews for Teardrop
ticklethedragon1 chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Well this is sufficiently amazing. Ranting Doctor is awesome. I'd say more, but I'm a wee bit delirious at the moment and can't stop smiling because of this story. Thank you for writing and please (PLEASE) continue.
Kylaia78 chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Love in story so far and looking forward to seeing the next chapters.
Beaufale chapter 23 . 3/16/2013
great
Evelyn Rose Caiside chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Haha. Love the ending to this chapter.
cherrystone.eli chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
aww what a wonderful story. love what you had going on with rose and the doctor. but seems you havent been updating for a long time. but not giving up so hope you do :)
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Pleeeeeeeeeeease continue? Pwetty pwease?
minidaydreamer chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
Okay I know this is super late and your story is probably not going to get finished but I enjoyed it sooo much! I love how your show all the characters, and I love how you have Rose and the Doctor overcoming psychological barriers instead of real monsters. I just loved the whole thing! Its brilliant! The thingy at the bottom says I'm meant to give criticism too but I can't think of any, so... yeah! It was amazing and you're really good!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
update, Update, UPDATE! (Please) ;) Great story!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
I like cheese. And cake. But not cheesecake. Eww. Great chapter! Love the way the Doctor always refers to Mickey as the 'Idiot'.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
So, the Doctor is Psychic. Cool! Awesomesauce chapter.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
OOOHHH! Where are they! Who knows? Awesome chapter, great cliffhanger. Brava!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
I PRESSED IT! (The review button, of course) ;) Great chapter! I wish i had that healing contraption thing. It would be handy. Awesome story so far! :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
(Reader stutters incomprehensibly) But..the..air?...He said it was an AIR gun! Nooooo! :o (Great chapter by the way)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
(Reader climbs out of the mountain of fluff around the computer) Fluffy! ;)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Awww, so cute! Great chapter ;)