Reviews for Limo Ride: a Josef fanfic
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I just love Josef like this. You bring the softer side to Josef without ever letting us forget what a force he is to be recknoned with. It sounds embarrassing to have her dressed ruined like that, but it sounds like it worked out to passion's advantage. How long can they keep up this almost but not quite touching? (If you know what I mean.) Is Josef prepared for the fact that someday she might want more...from him or someone else? (I know she's exclusive, I mean like a relatioinship.) Is she prepared for that? I know they're enjoying the moment, but every moment's gotta end, and I don't want this to end!
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I already loved Josef. You just made me love him even more.

For real, congratulations!
nightcap chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
There's always a line or two that really touches a chord. The one where she talks about putting her head on his silent chest was the one that touched me.

His thought about how this night would fade into the past like so many others over the centuries was sad and telling.

The sexual tension and teasing in the car were definite bonuses!

Hot...hot...hot!
Miax chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hah, for a moment there, I thought things were gonna go...further. Love how their relationship is getting even more deep and complex. Fun, witty, love it.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I'm really enjoying your Lucky fics...and I love your Josef. Keep writing, cause I'll keep reading.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Josef and Lucky have such a fasinating relationship. He wants some emotional distance from his freshies and she wants to be close. But I get the definate impression she is okay with his distance. And that may make it harder for Josef to keep his distance.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 6/23/2008