Reviews for Starry Starry Night
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really like this. I love Sephiroth's philosophising on the Lifestream and his thoughts about Genesis are so open and tender. Beautiful and sad. You have a real talent for making scenes poignant without crossing the line into cheesy.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really loved how you did all of Seph's musings in this fic! But man, the forshadowing of Seph meeting the same fate was so sad! Especially the part about the Lifestream, since it's so accurate!

Poor Seph and Zack, both feeling so much hurt over everything that happened. But at least they've got each other to lean on!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh, wow. Amazing use of the suicide prompt. o_o

The bit where Seph wonders if he'll go crazy too was amazingly gut-wrenching foreshadowing, too. And aww, Zack's so adorable... I love how we see him really wanting to help but being at a loss as to how to. So cute and sad!
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Yet another home run. Well done!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, this was a very powerful piece! I love how Seph tries to put on a brave face, but, in the end, wants Zack's company.

The "Stay" line was very powerful, too; perhaps because it conveyed so much in just one word.

And, of course, your portrayal of Seph and Zack's friendship was great! They both really need a friend at a time like this, too!