Reviews for His Muse
Eskarina Dagworth chapter 1 . 2/11
That was beautiful. Really. I am no artist, but I could see what Harry saw, all those snippets, and facets to Hermione. I rarely ship them, and mostly only in AUs that deviate from canon at latest between PoA and GoF, because otherwise they are just too much like siblings in my mind, so this was perfect and like I said beautiful and yeah. I loved it.
SammiejjXS chapter 1 . 2/2
Hidden beauty shines just that little bit more vibrant when expressed by true joy
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oooooh you combined two of my favorite things; art and the Potterverse. Thank you for the great story!

-Aki
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I truly love the way you described what Harry would see if he were doing the portrait. Your descriptions are wonderful.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
beautiful
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
*fanning self* oh wow! What descriptive language. Absolutely wonderful. In talent... Pure descriptive engaging talent that was THE BEST story I have EVER read. You so perfectly brought the story and descriptions without taking away from the story itself. It was absolutely amazing and pleasure to read. I can't express not just how amazing story was but just the voice and details...there's no way to describe it accurately especially after reading the amazing descriptions you wrote I feel as if this review falls short. I wish I could explain it and I hope you see it. You see how talented and how stunning this story is. I cannot praise it enough. It's rare to come across such a treasure in Fanfiction which is mostly fluff. But I took a chance and will forever be grateful as this story does such a great job truly capturing the scene and the beauty. Just wow!
Izzlei chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ooh, I just love this! It was so plausible, Harry taking up art and Hermione being his muse. I'm such a Harry/Hermione fan, and this is a very cute story! You did a phenomenal job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was beautiful! I can certainly tell that you have a love for art. Are you an artist yourself? I ask because your descriptions of the colours and techniques were so vivid that I felt that you had to have had experience in the medium yourself. Reading this fic also sat well with me because I had just finished reading the novel "Sacre Bleu" by Christopher Moore which is more or less about famous artists and their muses and the relationships they forged with them. Wonderful fic. Thanks for sharing!
Penghost chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is the absolut best picture of the personality of Hermione i've ever seen.
I'm a technician (electronics) and rather rubbish on arts.
But your description has made a brilliant picture in my mind, never had it so intense and strong bevore.
Thank you!
As for Dean Hermione i rather have it with Harry.
It seems a bit veird he going in arts but given the right stimulus and Hermione not on his side at Hogwarts..
why not.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved this one so much
TabbySparks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww! That was so adorable!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this is an amazing story. just thought you should be recognized.
Zelma Kallas chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
If only I had someone like Harry...
miss potter 20 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Preferred the hasty and hermione don't really like dean good job loved it :)
Sings-to-the-Sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I just wanted to say that I was completely blown away by this one-shot. I'm an artist, myself, and I found myself really relating to this story on a very personal level. This story's amazing, and thank you for writing it!