Reviews for Beauty Within
NightWolf014 chapter 28 . 11/27/2019
Please continue!
NightWolf014 chapter 24 . 11/27/2019
I like story... I review like you ask
Fanacount69 chapter 27 . 11/18/2017
i love this story droct is so sweet and deserves Bumblebee so much
kyothefallenkit chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
It took a while, but I finally got around rereading this awesome story! I can't wait to read more someday xDDD
Pheonix Prime chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This is a beautiful story, please keep up the
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work my friend!
Fireworks chapter 28 . 10/4/2016
So glad u updated after all this this time and it was so worth the wait.
I loved the moment bee and droct shared togather And the possibility as to what droct could become ( I would like to see him become a medic)
Update soon.
Kangarooney chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
YES! Thank you for updating! I've read and reread this quite a few times since it was last updated. Love this fic and love your writing style. :) Thank you so much for the update, it's a fun little surprise I wasn't expecting and made me smile in class today.

Thank you StSE.

Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
You updated! I'm going to have to reread part of this fic to remember some of the details but that's no hardship. I'm sure I've reread it since 2013 though. Thanks for updating!
Vedda chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
I cant believe it! Hello StSE, long time!
tiedwithribbons chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
YOU'RE BACK! It's so nice to see you again!

And I can see that your hiatus hasn't damaged your writing skills! Wonderful work, as usual!

Please update again soon!
Triscribe chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
Holy scrap, it's BACK.
/stares at her screen for a full two minutes
/bursts out into a delighted grin
Great to see the new stuff! Excellent writing quality and character portrayal, as always. Do you plan on posting more any time soon?
Kangarooney chapter 27 . 8/31/2016
Hello lovely friend,
I took a long hiatus (near-abandonment) from my entire profile for at least a year-and-a-half. Tonight (well last night and now early morning today) I decided to come back on, post a ficlet that's been nagging at me and really focus on at least one of my fics for the pleasure of my wonderful fans. Because at the end of the day, their little random reviews every-now-and-then are what kept me thinking about my profile, otherwise it would have been lost to the netherworlds with no memory kept in mind.
So saying, I'd highly encourage you to remember this wonderful fic you started so long ago. I realize you may not even really know/remember where this was headed - that's okay. One thing I'd done LAST year, while trying to motivate myself, was ask my followers to go vote for a plot line/ending to follow for my fic. They did so with great enthusiasm which I sadly didn't use as motivation.
Anyway, this is just one author to another - I believe I can finish those stories I began, as I believe you can as well. What makes a great leader(author)? One who is willing to listen to his/her followers' and their opinions and ideas. :) Just thought I'd pass on the lovely reviews and encouraging words random readers throw at me every now and then. I love this fic and would probably die (of happiness) if it were to be updated.
Much thanks for your time, farewell and good luck!
Adele chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Wonderful story! I'm moved! True, pure love! Compliments!
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
I read this in 2 days. It was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! The crazy ups and downs, it's so good! When I was reading, in the beginning I thought Droct was Cliffjumper because of the burn scars but I'm really happy he's alive. I really hope you can update soon, this story shouldn't be left behind and forgotten like a piece of scrap. I have to know if Bee and Cliff ever get back to the Autobots and what will happened the Ironhide and Inferno!? GAA! I HAVE TO KNOW!
Kangarooney chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Long time no read. I was just rereading the few stories on my fave list when I realized you haven't update in ages! There's a reason I put this as a favorite, and that was because it is so well written, has plenty of possible paths to go down. I know real life is a huge pain and can totally sympathize with you about it. That doesn't stop how much I'd LOVE to see this updated! I'd reread it again, from start to finish. (Also it doesn't help that you're telling two different stories and left them both on a cliff-hanger, like what're you doing? Wanna kill me or something?)

Anywho. I love you and the story so, if there's anything I can do to get a new chapter up, feel free to pm me! (Sorry I didn't sign in, it's just you know, only one review per chapter per person )