Reviews for Beauty Within
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
It's a different story now,

You can't compare it to the orginal as you've made Ironhide apart of the plot now.

It's getting more interesting as more chapters are being posted.
Witch08 chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
poor 'hide! just wait till he gets fixed up though! and i can't wait till he and 'bee reunite! i can't wait to see his face!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Wow, that is such a powerful chapter.

I really don't know how you could make this a better chapter.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I love Ironhide's Freeze cannon!

I want one!
Witch08 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
poor 'hide. I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out the truth. this is turning out better than the first version! update soon!
anathematize chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
* depressed*

** Ironhide*

i think hell be pissed next
anathematize chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
* angst*

* Ironhide*

poor mech led little bee into trouble and now he feels sorry but not as sorry as bee
anathematize chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
**Seekers**

** Bastards **

ruining stunticons fun!
anathematize chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
** Torture *

**Angst*

* Pain *

youre sick this is good!
CFighter chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
The additions of the smell and feel of the garbage dump really brought the scene to life. And adding the second story line about what was going on back at the Autobot camp with Ironhides guilt has really widened this story.

And lengthened your previous too short chapters too.
CFighter chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Once again, the trouble maker Ghost antagonizes. Maybe if he spent some time actually writing something he'd shut up? Doubt he has the talent.

BTW, several authors I regularly read rewrite stories and keep the reviews. Not that unusual. I'm the one that mentioned this idea to ST.

Now to the rewrite. I'll have to admit, didn't really read the original since it didn't deal with Seekers much. So I went over to AdultFic and read it. D* its intense!

Now this one I like the addition of how BB reacts after he reboots, makes me feel his pain.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I agree with Prowl
Jelly fish sticks chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Okay, I have never flamed anyone before, but this is ridiculous.

First of all, this piece should be rated ‘M’ for adult themes. I’m not even sure if it should be on this site at all. I haven’t read this site’s policies and conduct recently, but I’m fairly certain that this should be put somewhere else.

It’s also a completely unrealistic piece of work. I understand that not all works in this fandom -and many others- are believable, but this doesn’t make any sense at all. It needs something more to build off of and you are absolutely destroying the cannon characters.

I’m sorry that I had to do this, but I ask you kindly to up your rating. There may be younger readers who accidently stumble across this that probably don’t want to see it.
Witch08 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
poor ironhide! can't wait to see how he reacts when 'bee and cliffjumper return, though. update soon!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Poor Ironhide!

Will he be abke to redeem himself?
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »