Reviews for Beauty Within
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Those sons of a bitches. I hate them more now then I did. KILL DE CONS!-Gathers an army of angered Bumblebee fans with laser blasters-

C.D.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh man I'm likeing this. Write more.

C.D.
sinister muffin chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
When I try to find the perfect word to describe your fic, 'wow' is the first that comes to mine. 'Perfect' is the second. Most fics are just trash; fluffy PWP. Every time I read a new chapter, I remember why I come back to fanfiction. Beauty Within holds so much raw emotion, its incredible. The emotions felt by each character aren't forced upon you, I can feel Bumblebee's sadness, Ironhide's grief, and Droct’s love for Bumblebee. A good story can show you everything without telling you. It lets you imagine and think for yourself. The dialog between characters is lovely. As far as grammar goes, I believe you're doing very well. I can't wait 'till the next chapter comes up. All-in-all, keep up the good work!
HyperFox3176 chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
no dont stop. the story is just getting good. cant wait for bee to get his sight back to show that he dose not care what Droct looks like.
Nos482reborn chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
very interesting story so far hope continue soon, seems well written and detailed, with a bit of mystery thrown in on trying to judge by personality who the mystery bot could be
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
This story is really branching out now.

It's getting better with each chapter!
Witch08 chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Whoa! Inferno was Cliffjumper's partner! That was a surprise! Well I can't wait to see both of their faces!
Anhai chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
I read this story before the plagiarism fiasco, and I loved it. A lot. Droct is adorable and I love your writing and how you portray feelings and scenes.

I was ecstatic to see this again, and I still love it. The extra details really help. The only thing I notice the really bugs me, and I don't remember if this was in the version I read or not, are the chapter lengths. I don't mind short chapters and I'm not trying to sound like I'm demanding epic length updates, but the chapters seems a bit too short to me. It's like I blink and the chapter's over. It just makes it hard for me to really enjoy the story because everything seems...choppy and jarring, I suppose.

I still love it, though, don't get me wrong. I'm really not trying to offend you or anything. It's just something I noticed and I thought I should mention. I love the story and the writing, and thank you for continuing to post and write.
Library Drone SAR chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Well I just got arownd to rereading this and it's not bad overall. I'm not sure how I feel about what your doing with ironhide. But I think the sectioins with bee and droct are better. The quality of your writting has been improving.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
It's a different story now,

You can't compare it to the orginal as you've made Ironhide apart of the plot now.

It's getting more interesting as more chapters are being posted.
Witch08 chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
poor 'hide! just wait till he gets fixed up though! and i can't wait till he and 'bee reunite! i can't wait to see his face!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Wow, that is such a powerful chapter.

I really don't know how you could make this a better chapter.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I love Ironhide's Freeze cannon!

I want one!
Witch08 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
poor 'hide. I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out the truth. this is turning out better than the first version! update soon!
anathematize chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
* depressed*

** Ironhide*

i think hell be pissed next
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »