Reviews for Beauty Within
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Wow, that is such a powerful chapter.

I really don't know how you could make this a better chapter.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
I love Ironhide's Freeze cannon!

I want one!
Witch08 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
poor 'hide. I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out the truth. this is turning out better than the first version! update soon!
anathematize chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
* depressed*

** Ironhide*

i think hell be pissed next
anathematize chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
* angst*

* Ironhide*

poor mech led little bee into trouble and now he feels sorry but not as sorry as bee
anathematize chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
**Seekers**

** Bastards **

ruining stunticons fun!
anathematize chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
** Torture *

**Angst*

* Pain *

youre sick this is good!
CFighter chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
The additions of the smell and feel of the garbage dump really brought the scene to life. And adding the second story line about what was going on back at the Autobot camp with Ironhides guilt has really widened this story.

And lengthened your previous too short chapters too.
CFighter chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Once again, the trouble maker Ghost antagonizes. Maybe if he spent some time actually writing something he'd shut up? Doubt he has the talent.

BTW, several authors I regularly read rewrite stories and keep the reviews. Not that unusual. I'm the one that mentioned this idea to ST.

Now to the rewrite. I'll have to admit, didn't really read the original since it didn't deal with Seekers much. So I went over to AdultFic and read it. D* its intense!

Now this one I like the addition of how BB reacts after he reboots, makes me feel his pain.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
I agree with Prowl
Jelly fish sticks chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Okay, I have never flamed anyone before, but this is ridiculous.

First of all, this piece should be rated ‘M’ for adult themes. I’m not even sure if it should be on this site at all. I haven’t read this site’s policies and conduct recently, but I’m fairly certain that this should be put somewhere else.

It’s also a completely unrealistic piece of work. I understand that not all works in this fandom -and many others- are believable, but this doesn’t make any sense at all. It needs something more to build off of and you are absolutely destroying the cannon characters.

I’m sorry that I had to do this, but I ask you kindly to up your rating. There may be younger readers who accidently stumble across this that probably don’t want to see it.
Witch08 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
poor ironhide! can't wait to see how he reacts when 'bee and cliffjumper return, though. update soon!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Poor Ironhide!

Will he be abke to redeem himself?
Fatality of Mortality chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
(sighs)

My dear, you are such a newbie to this site (even after months of being here) that it's embarrassing.

First off, if you're going to keep your original reviews, then why did you remove the chapters they were written for? It's now going to confuse other readers and even aggravate other authors for they're going to see this as a cheap-shot move on your part, trying to make it seem like this is a famous story by having more reviews pile on top of reviews that were meant for the original version. And that is simply not fair. You already hog the front page on a nearly daily basis. Gives us a break already.

If you wanted to write a cleaner version of this story, then you should have done just that: created a seperate, cleaner version.

Secondly, this version lacks just as much quality as the first, based on your near inability to build a plot. There is no real basis as to why you're forcing every Decepticon in the fandom to rape Bumblebee.

It feels horribly random; as if it's just something you wrote on an extremely boring day. Like as if you woke up one morning and thought, "Hey, I think I'm going to rape an Autobot today."

This goes with most of your other stories. I stated this to someone the other day, saying that it's as if you're throwing a dart at a list of Transformers names, and whichever name it lands on, that was the character you would write about.

This story also completely lacks Canon, based on the fact that every character has suddenly become homosexual.

I'm not against slash, not in the least. But it's curious to find that every character seems to be into same-sex when there was no such thing in any of the shows. Can you disrupt Canon a little and make a few characters Slashy? 'Course you can. Should you flip the whole Canon 'verse over in one single chapter, making every male character into other male characters?

That would defeat the purpose of Canon, and even the whole existence of the fandom.

Again, I feel that this story is extremely random; a story maybe made from a drabble idea. There's no plot except rape, rescue, and happily ever after. A predictable scenario.
Witch08 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
perhaps you should do a few chapters or scenes where Ironhide is worried and protective about 'Bee then, please? update soon!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »