Reviews for Beauty Within
Agafa Shelly chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
drotch is an oc.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
rumble and frenzy lol xD
Fireworks chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
This story is one if my favorite stoies I love all your couples you have choose and the story is just so fresh.
Your writing skills are really good and the more chapters I read the more I was getting sucked into the story I also love how this story just flows in eatch chap and not rushed into.
You have done amazing work so for with this story and hope you don't end it too soon.
Also take your time with the updated I don't mind if they take ages as long as u don't abounding this story it's too good for that.
Looking forward to the next update.
ThemSoundWaves chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
Is it over?
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
WANT MORE. still trying to figure out who Droct is...Unless that's not the OC thats not the oc
HoneyPumkinBee chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
Finally! Thought you'd never update. Yeah! He forgave Bee. What's next? Make up mech tech ;) if you catch my drift.
SoulBeeGirl chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
Aww droc is so nice I hope that bee ad cliff get back and droc can be fixed :) can wait for the next chapter :)
BumblebeeIsAwesome27 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE IT! Please keep going ITS SO GOOD I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Riyappe Paws chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
Well, I certainly enjoyed this. I would say it didn't wrap up all that well, but it could easily be left hanging. (though I don't recommend it.)
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
So, what happens next?
Moonlightnight101 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
interesting story
zrexheartz chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
Lol I'm soo glad everyone's happy right now
Deathcomes4u chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Aaaah man i'm glad you're still updating this in little bits, i wanna know what goes down :D
Guest chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
You're back! I got desperate enough to go to AFF for the rest so at least I'd know who Droct is. I'm glad you're working on the 'base' story. Is the first version posted anywhere? I wonder if going to Bluestreak will work like they think it will. Keep writing!
AH36 chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
It's been so long since the last update! I'm so happy to see a new chapter!
401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »