Reviews for Beauty Within
Crooked chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
E, that was adorable! I need moar! Droct is so nice and I can't WAIT to see the reaction he gets when he knows that Bee's not only an Autbot, but one of Prime's elite! It's going to be so cute and hopefully Droct will get a better life from it. :) He better! 3 Anyways, another cute chapter. I can just see that they're relationship is going to be a good one.
bbratteberget chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
This story is great,and i find myself locking forward to reading the next chapters,not to mention how you well end up ending it!
CFighter chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Pretty decent so far. Like how you managed to twist a story beginning with torture into a story going toward romance. Did it with your predictable believability.

PS thanks for the Feed the Children visual. Now I can really try to imagine this garbage mech thing. I'm not the most imaginative person.
Breech Loader chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
AW POOR BUMBLEBEE. He's really been messed up.

Also, you could have SAID that this was gonna be OC love. But I still like it. It's so sad. Poor Bumblebee. He needs a hug.

Finally, you need to proof your fics. There's more words missing and mucking up your grammar than there are spelling mistakes. Amazingly I still really like your fic.

Trust me, I know quality writing, and these chapters may be short, but they're high quality plot all the same, which is unusual. Let's make friends!
EasterOfFlesh chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Wait. Is Bumblebee still on Cybertron then? But what's with the Garbage-bots' weird names? EH? And I can't wait to see where this is going! 8D
Kd Zeal chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
aww, poor 'bee... Likes! Sorry, I'm really bad at reveiws...
Crooked chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
lol Yellow. XD That's cute! Droct seems like such a nice guy; I have a feeling Bee's going to get the serious help he needs. Sounds like it's going to take a while, though, and little by little. I can't wait for the next chapter! Me want, me want! 3
Crooked chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Oh, I need to see who he gets paired with! (sob) Hurry up with the next chapter, babe! I want moar! (runs after with pitchfork)
Breech Loader chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I'd just like to say that I LOVE graphic torture and rape cus I'm weird like that. Also, this is good graphic torture and rape, and it's good.

And secondly, if this was the movie, I'd guess at Bonecrusher. Firstly since you said ugly in the summary, and secondly because Bumblebee's been blinded and can't see who it is. But it may not be.

Oh well.

Thirdly, I can't wait for chapter three. Come on! More torture! More pain!
CFighter chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Well, we were all warned about the beginning in the descript

Very intense, visual and detailed. Similar to the way you write your action scenes. Good for those of us that suffer from lack of imagination.

Romance huh? be interesting to see how this comes along. I'm caught.
silvane chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Can I make a suggestion? The story ideas interesting, but the graphic torture/rape at the start is rather large turnoff. The first chapter's the hook and all that. Start with the left for dead, and the rescue, or whatever it is, /then/ tell us why 'Bee's such a mess via flashback, exposition, medical examination, etcetera. No need to be graphic, either. Think Lovecraftian horror: It's scary because you don't know it. The imagination, with a little guidance, is much more effective then the most gruesomely written torture scene.
cheetana chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
As much as I dislike non-con, I love the way this is written. You haven't shied away from how evil the Decepticons really are, esp. Rumble and Frenzy, who are very sadistic in the G1 cartoon.

I enjoyed your style of writing and can't wait for more! :)
Lollipop World chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Um . . . you do realize that this is supposed to be under an M rating, right? This is way too graphic for a T rating, and the T rating only allows "minor suggestive adult themes" when it comes to this stuff. This is definitely NOT anything minor.
Crooked chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I can't wait to see whom he's paired with. I always enjoy stories about Bumblebee...he's my favorite character, so hopefully he'll be paired with Starscream or something. That would be awesome!

I feel so bad for him at the same time. T-T Hopefully he'll be okay. :)
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26