Reviews for Beauty Within
flarey phoenix chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
you have to give him something to comunicate with... like the radio or somethin... like in the movie _

its a cute story, can't wait to hear more
Crooked chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Another cute chapter-poor Droct seems to be in the same social situation as Bee which is adorable! :D I can't wait to see more of this fic, it's turning out to be so good. It's going to be interesting when Bee gets to work.
Wirewolf chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
This is really good. Looking forward to the next chapter, ;)
Lady dream-chan chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Cool story!
Apocrypha Blessing chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
While I do like how the story is coming along, this chapter sounds very Rocky Dennis to me. Look up the movie 'Mask' if you want to know what I'm talking about.
Breech Loader chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Aw, how nice. Droct's so kind. And I'm starting to gett a kinda 'Quasimodo' thing from his appearance. I expect he's so deformed because he didn't have the funds to buy good parts to repair himself in the past.

Anyway, it's still good. You could do with working on your prose, but that's something that comes with practice, so keep going, eh?
Valora chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This story is awesome! Poor Bumblebee, the little guy has gone through a lot. I'd love to read more
Crooked chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Aw, that last line was so cute. It's just like Bee to say something like that. :) It also seems like that Beauty and the Beast idea with the kind heart inside of Droct's ugly body. It's so sweet! I love it! lol And I also liked the waxing experience; I was kinda confused at first, but then I understood what Droct meant. Bee is the sweetest-I just hope that Droct doesn't choose his 'garbage home' over Bee.
P.A.W.07 chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Intresting ... I can't help but wonder who Droct really is and the story of why he'd hiding in the lowest of lows ... is it out of shame or pride.
Kd Zeal chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Aww... I say again, poor Bee... I think I like Droct, though. _ So gentle and understanding, very nice.
Breech Loader chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Oh, that's looking suitable. I like both of them. T'ran's protective of her brother - I'm sure she'd be nicer if she knew Bumblebee was an Autobot and not a jerk - and Droct's real nice.

Anyway, could take a while before he makes enough money to repair Bumblebee fully.
Crooked chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
E, that was adorable! I need moar! Droct is so nice and I can't WAIT to see the reaction he gets when he knows that Bee's not only an Autbot, but one of Prime's elite! It's going to be so cute and hopefully Droct will get a better life from it. :) He better! 3 Anyways, another cute chapter. I can just see that they're relationship is going to be a good one.
bbratteberget chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
This story is great,and i find myself locking forward to reading the next chapters,not to mention how you well end up ending it!
CFighter chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Pretty decent so far. Like how you managed to twist a story beginning with torture into a story going toward romance. Did it with your predictable believability.

PS thanks for the Feed the Children visual. Now I can really try to imagine this garbage mech thing. I'm not the most imaginative person.
Breech Loader chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
AW POOR BUMBLEBEE. He's really been messed up.

Also, you could have SAID that this was gonna be OC love. But I still like it. It's so sad. Poor Bumblebee. He needs a hug.

Finally, you need to proof your fics. There's more words missing and mucking up your grammar than there are spelling mistakes. Amazingly I still really like your fic.

Trust me, I know quality writing, and these chapters may be short, but they're high quality plot all the same, which is unusual. Let's make friends!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »