Reviews for Beauty Within
Moonlight black rose chapter 26 . 10/17/2011
oooh I likie this story
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 26 . 10/13/2011
I love this story! I don't usually like OCs, but I've completely fallen in love with Droct :) Is this gonna be updated soon? I sure hope so :D

xoxo

Krazi-1
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE! *cuddles* Update! *happy dance* At least CJ wasn't a complete and total fragger. Still wanted to slap him tho. I can't wait for the next chapter! You story always makes me happy!
Morrigayn DeWyvern chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
Lovely story. Sweet and funny. Looking forward to your updates.
Sheyla Ryddle chapter 26 . 9/14/2011
I want more...

I want they know that Bee and Cliff are live!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 26 . 9/12/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
kaiiju chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
Inferno and Ahrnhide reactions are priceless. At this point I just feel sorry for Prowler. XP

Oh Cliff. Still just the same aft as ever. Ah, I love him anyway. 3
Sideslip chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
Even though Prowl has been a complete jerk, I feel sorry for him. I imagine that he went to his office and completely locked up his processor.

Glad that Bee had the courage to tell Cliff the truth. It should be easier for him now (not easy, but easier). Also glad that Cliff was mech enough to see the reason and accepted it even if he didn't completely understand it.
cyberbee15 chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
Yay new chapter for me to read! Thank-you so much I can't wait to read more untile then see ya later!
White Aster chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
Read through all of this tonight, and whee! Droct is such a complete and utter sweetie, and I can't wait to see who he ends up being! I really liked the story: hard to read in parts, but the healing is worth the wait. :D
Biocide chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
I love this story ;w;

Absolutely love how you breathe words into the story, the darkness, the angst, the happiness, the love, the fears, the humor; everything.

It broke my heart whenever torture was brought onto Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, and when Inferno and Ironhide played the act it made me grin like a goof. Skipped over the more... graphic, stuff if you don't mind. Not too interested in that, though I have to be honest that I did peak. Cripes its like you know what goes on.

Absolutely love how you write, and how you tell the story. have to be honest that I was a bit confused when you mentioned it had been years while Bumblebee lied about his function, but after another moment of thought it made sense.

Keep up the great work and happy writing!
Pikaseel chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
Yes! Another update! *dances in glee*
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
Fliara48 chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
I'm honestly kinda nervous. I hope Cliffhumper doesn't give them too much slag over their unusual partnership.
sparklespepper chapter 25 . 8/9/2011