Reviews for Beauty Within
Sheyla Ryddle chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
Congratulation, I love you're Fic, please continue
Sideslip chapter 24 . 7/18/2011
Stumbled across this story and read everything that had been posted. While the premise seemed a bit unusual to me, I did enjoy it. I appreciate the complex stories woven here and the development of the characters. You've done well capturing the conflicted emotions of the characters.

I understand completely about real life. I will subscribe to the story in case you decide to post some more. (I am patient.)
Rhiannon Tien chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter! I hope Droct can forgive Bee. LOL for Ironhide and Inferno messin with prowl.
cyberbee15 chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for the new chapeter can't wait to see more! By the way can we all have a sneek peek of the next chapter please?
Ailiya chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
Yippeeee, I've been waiting to this story to continue! 8DD This is one of the first Transformers-fics I became familiar with when I got into this fandom and I love this story! x) Keep up the good work!
Pikaseel chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
YES, DROCT, YES. YOU CAN STILL LOVE HIM.

YOU BETTER WELL LOVE HIM, SLAG IT. OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOOOOWWWWWN
Patcher chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
D'awww, they're such darlings, all of'em. It was an awesome read, angst and violence and a little well-timed humor in a package. I couldn't stop reading once I started.

I know that you have a sequel, 'Beauty of Life' and that you mentioned that you moved the last chapter of 'Beauty Within' to 'Beauty of Life', but it didn't really make sense. I just wanted to confirm if this fic is truly complete.
Felinafullstop chapter 23 . 4/16/2011
this has been quite a read...i'm most impressed with the world you've created. bravo. can't wait to read more.
kaiiju chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
Wow. Hey, I'm a new reader, and I just went through all of your story. Its awesome! Droct is one of the most authentic and well fleshed out OCs I have seen in a long time. Great job!
Rhiannon Tien chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
Yea you updated! I'm glad Droct is going to forgive Bee. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Kyuuka chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
This is my second Transformers fanfic that I've read and the first I've reviewed. It took some time figuring out all of the lingos like "servos" being hands/arms "aft" butt and all of the other funny words. Honestly never thought of mechs doing the nasty but I do have to admit the way its written makes sense. Now, I have a question in the summary you say an OC who's not going to be an OC in the end so Droct is someone actually in the character listings?

I ALMOST think that the little garbage mech will become a Decepticon for all of his hatred towards autobots aside from Bee of course but obviously that might take sometime.

Poor Bee caught in a lie but so willing to stay with Droct cause he loves him its soo sweet.

Now, one more question why is the two characters Ironhide and Bee? When Ironhide has now gotten more determined to kick decepticon aft cause they told him Bee's gone and dead. Just curious well this is an absolutely fun and angsty story just enough for my tastes.

Please Update!

KyuukatheTenchiofDarkness
Ailiya chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
This fic is one of the first ones I started reading when I became Transformers-fan and it's one on my most-loved-fics-list. I really like the plot and I really hope that you'll update again soon :)
OrianPrime92 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Awww... Fuckin' shit. I feel bad for Ironhide.

AND I LOVE PROWL HOW SICK IS THAT!

XDDD
Pikaseel chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
Haha! You've updated! 3 Yes! I wanted to know so bad if Droct would forgive him. And he did! Sorta.

I hope the next chapter is uploaded soon!
Deathcomes4u chapter 23 . 12/23/2010
yayayayayay its not deeeead! *does a little dance* i still think about this story and hope to read more, this was an awesome early christmas present .
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »