Reviews for Beauty Within
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
Fliara48 chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
I'm honestly kinda nervous. I hope Cliffhumper doesn't give them too much slag over their unusual partnership.
sparklespepper chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
I'm glad they made up

please continue
cyberbee15 chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for the new chapter im so glade Droct made up with bumblebee so sweet! I can't wait to read read the next chapter keep up the good work!
Sheyla Ryddle chapter 25 . 8/8/2011
I need more, more, more!
Sheyla Ryddle chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
Congratulation, I love you're Fic, please continue
Sideslip chapter 24 . 7/18/2011
Stumbled across this story and read everything that had been posted. While the premise seemed a bit unusual to me, I did enjoy it. I appreciate the complex stories woven here and the development of the characters. You've done well capturing the conflicted emotions of the characters.

I understand completely about real life. I will subscribe to the story in case you decide to post some more. (I am patient.)
Rhiannon Tien chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter! I hope Droct can forgive Bee. LOL for Ironhide and Inferno messin with prowl.
cyberbee15 chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for the new chapeter can't wait to see more! By the way can we all have a sneek peek of the next chapter please?
Ailiya chapter 24 . 7/4/2011
Yippeeee, I've been waiting to this story to continue! 8DD This is one of the first Transformers-fics I became familiar with when I got into this fandom and I love this story! x) Keep up the good work!
Pikaseel chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
YES, DROCT, YES. YOU CAN STILL LOVE HIM.

YOU BETTER WELL LOVE HIM, SLAG IT. OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOOOOWWWWWN
Patcher chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
D'awww, they're such darlings, all of'em. It was an awesome read, angst and violence and a little well-timed humor in a package. I couldn't stop reading once I started.

I know that you have a sequel, 'Beauty of Life' and that you mentioned that you moved the last chapter of 'Beauty Within' to 'Beauty of Life', but it didn't really make sense. I just wanted to confirm if this fic is truly complete.
Felinafullstop chapter 23 . 4/16/2011
this has been quite a read...i'm most impressed with the world you've created. bravo. can't wait to read more.
kaiiju chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
Wow. Hey, I'm a new reader, and I just went through all of your story. Its awesome! Droct is one of the most authentic and well fleshed out OCs I have seen in a long time. Great job!
Rhiannon Tien chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
Yea you updated! I'm glad Droct is going to forgive Bee. Can't wait to read what happens next.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »