Reviews for Fun with Fangirls
Ryder's Baby chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
wow i never saw tula as the jealous type but it is what it is update soon
Churnok chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
You really have to pity Ren. Trapped between four love struck teenagers a a jealous shipmate.

Personally, I was expecting Ioz to be a little jealous of Ren getting all the attention from the girls, but I guess he's just having too much fun at Ren's expense. I wonder what would happen if Ioz was the one the ladies were fawning over?

I have to wonder how the girls knew so much about Ren, and where did they get posters of him? Ioz is going to want a cut of those profits.

The family on the boat needs to be described in a bit more detail. I realize that the girls are meant to be generic teens but there should still be some way to distinguish them from each other. You at least need to tell us hair color. Are they blond, brunette? If they're redheads Ren is really in trouble.

Tula's breaking of the fourth wall just doesn't work. I suggest either developing the scene a bit more, or eliminate the breaking of the fourth wall and instead of referring to fans of the show, refer to rumors that she has heard.

Otherwise, a very amusing story. I hope you finish it soon.
Keith Thornton chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
good story hop you too fun with fangirls by
shortal chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
I loev this show! They took it off the air though so I can't watch it, btu I love the fan fic! The only thing I did not like is that Tula and Ren didn't get together! I think thtey make such a cute couple, SO, if you continue the story make them be together! PLEASE!
Nikki chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
*~*~* Y'Ello *~*~*

I read this story on your web page a while ago and i almost died laughing then and i read it tonight and still it's funny no matter how many times you read it! great story- keep writing!

*~*~* Nikki *~*~*
Brie chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
This is so excellent!

Please!Please!CONTINUE!
Sick Little Fiend chapter 2 . 9/8/2002
Awww, poor chump... er, I mean... poor Ren... lol! Cool chappie, I'm glad you updated!
Dawninglight2000 chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
Poor Ren! Ha ha ha... you FINALLY updated! Bout damn time! *hides from people who are demanding the next chapter to HER sotry*
i won't tell chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
FUNNY! i love how everyone's making ren's life harder! love it! write more!
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Hahaha, poor Ren! That is just hilarious! You gotta continue!
Andorus chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Shameless self-promotion, eh? Hmmm... :o) (no, I haven't given up on this or DT yet...they're just on...long-term hiatus. *nods* I'll continue both at some point.)
Blue Linnet chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Very cute

based on the title I was expecting shameless self-insertion, but this was much better.

Hope you do continue someday
ChybbySka7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
To whoever wrote this, IT'S SO COOL! Keep writing. I would love to know how this will end up. Yayyy! Tula and Ren 4eva!
pogurll chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
That was the funniest story I've ever read ! I was laughing so hard I got a headache *rubs her head*

Write more please!

PLEASE!
Arala chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Mwahahaha! Hilarious! _ Love it, love it, love it, Andorus-dear!