Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This story was excellent! Very funny and sweet, with a few surprises as well.
I'm glad to see a Wolfstar fic that doesn't bash Tonks, because even though I don't like her and Remus together, she's still one of my favorites, and I always thought that she and Charlie would make a good couple.

The language is very good and easy to follow. I absolutely loved this story!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Noice. Question: is the story named after the song by The Beatles? Just wonderin'.

Great story!
TwangCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Loved it! I wasn't certain who Tonks' date was going to be until the end; good story telling.
lori-la-strange chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Really loved this story - what a great idea! Tonks should've been with Charlie anyway. Loved the cousin's relationship and the tension at the end. Brilliant!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I nearly turned back at the Tonks thing - only the Sirius/Remus pairing at the top kept me holding on. I'm so glad I continued - it was lovely. Beautifully written, your interactions between Remus and Sirius were fun and affectionate, and the sexual tension in the last bit was fantastic. I like the relationship between Sirius and Tonks and that she was the matchmaker (she would have been so much better with Charlie anyway!) Just lovely! Well done.
yitaply chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was sweet. :) I loved it.
dristi chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
hi, the story was very nice to read and very cute! hope to read more sb/rl stories from you in future...
CrazyRV chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love this story! And I like the way you write Sirius, very good. Just a very good/cute story.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh, i love it! i love the "flashback that's not really a flashback" at the end! and i love jealousy! it was lovely. and sirius yelling at remus, telling him to basically go for it with his cousin while he himself is in love with remus! ah, i love it. love it!
Marauders-And-Lily-I-Love chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hey, I really like this story! Well Done! Great Job.