Reviews for Black Roses and Weeping Statues
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Thank you. Truly.
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Such a beautiful story. And great idea to write it from Neville's point of few xD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
'He would never tell'
It keeps echoing in my mind. So beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I'm currently on a one shot marathon and by now I've read some 300 one shots.. And this the only I've stopped and commented on... Because it's fucking beautiful... It was simply beautiful! Like wow.. The sheer simplicity and Beauty of this one shot is awe inspiring... I wish I could write a simple And powerful comment like that, but I'm not that talented.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh I loved this story thank you.
clevercookie94 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This has to be one of the most beautiful stories I have read! I love it! It is absolutely perfect, even without going into any real detail about Harry and Draco. Its just perfect! Thank you so much for writing this story, and giving everyone the chance to read it!
zambehrules chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i love this... this was so sweet. there was a moment there where i was confused because you said they were just friends but then i read about the black rose and remembered that it would always bloom as long as love perseveres... and i was just awwwwww... love love love
annabelsmith chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is a very sweet story. i loved it. it was beautiful. i think u have captured the essence of the characters in the story n the black rose is just so romantic. keep up the good work.;)
eliza chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So lovely.
quidditch lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
hmm, its quite au and though i hardly read au stuff, this one was pretty good. i liked it! especially the drarry part! :P
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
good old neville...
ThePen23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I really really really, love this story. i think this is my 5th or 6th time reading it. Love it.
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
well that was rather cute and also difrent I liked it, especially from such an unusal view ponit well done you!
asdf chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
omg, the ending was Soooo cuuuuute ! i mean, the whole fic was really cute, but its been a while since i read a fic with such a perfect ending ! *loves*
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 8/16/2010