Reviews for The Connotation of Cataclysm
ashotoflife chapter 3 . 10/16/2021
this is like my third or fourth literati fic of yours that i've read and wow, god the writing is so fuckin good, beautiful and witty and hilarious. i can't even tell u the number of times i genuinely laughed out loud (i feel like that expression has lost all meaning but it's true). it's pretty obvious from your favorite author list that jess speaks to you and you capture his head so well, which is a real feat in and of itself. you are so so talented, it's crazy. im actually even kind of jealous lol (– see what i mean). i just checked the date on this fic so u might not even see this review but i hope you're out there somewhere getting published!
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Interesting choice for dinner companions. I like that Rory and Jess sneak out. I was curious about why he snagged her purse, but it did come in handy. Well written, nice piece that is a good slice of life. I wish Rory had gotten to see this because she often ignored the snobbish qualities of her grandparents, and later Logan.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Years later but, like like like like like.
Smile Back chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Yea that was pretty good :)
subchan chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
i like this story. i enjoyed how shocked rory was that jess had her purse lol
dramaqueen452 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Occasionally u get this incredible writer who inspires u, whose words speak to u, n whoz writing u totally eny. You are tht writer for me. You describe events in a way tht makes them seem vivid, emotions in a way tht makes me feel like I knw exactly what he is thinking. I honestly am in love with your writing
SpinTopSchism chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
IT'S NOT NICE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY YOU KNOW! *sniff-shuffle-tear-swipe-giggle* yer ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT DARLING 3
Lilo-Lee chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Honestly the best interaction between grandparents and Jess I have ever read.

You just got them down so well! Well written and just completely got Jess and Emily perfectly!

They ever so subtle put downs from her and brush offs from him and then Rory finally walking out was the pièce de résistance!

Again just brilliantly well written and well done, thank you so much!

xoxox B
Potterworm chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
This story was amazing.
cadeeo chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Loved. simple and something which might actually happen in the show.
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Well first off you have one of my favorite quotes at the start so you win right away.

And then it went into amazing. Beautiful writing. Sweet.
MissGoalie75 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
i loved the way you portrayed jess - he's a very hard character to write and you definitely did an amazing job. this was very funny and sweet.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Woah. Okay.

I just reciently (as in seven hours ago) began reading through some of your works. I haven't gotten the chance to review anything yet, because I seriously am speachless.

Rory/Jess is my favorite ship on Gilmore Girls. By far. Dean was well, puppy love, whilst Logan was a jerk. Throughout every season, I could tell that Rory and Jess were just meant to be. They complemented each other in every single way. Books, music, movies, food, personalities. Everything.

I for one have attempted one time to write Jess in a fanfiction story, and let me warn you, it did not result in anything that alluring. I'll just tell you straight out that it sucked. Big time. So I just resort to reading...

Now let me tell you, it is SO FREAKING HARD to find authors on fanfiction that actually know how to write. After a blur of cliched plots, unrealistic characters, and terrible editing skills that were meant to be excuses for stories, I was honored with stumbling upon this lovely tidbit.

I am proud to say that you are the ONE AND ONLY person on this website that knows how to portray Jess Mariano and Rory Gilmore. Especially Redemption (which I am about to go back and write a long review for as well).

I love these stories! Keep up the amazing work!

XOXO Sara

(Mrs. James Harold Potter)

PS: I thought Jess taking Rory to the Indian Restaurant was adorable. :)

PSS: If you are feeling up to the torture, feel free to read my story. :P
CherryWolf713 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
This was great - I loved every line of it :)

Melissa