Reviews for The Connotation of Cataclysm
dramaqueen452 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Occasionally u get this incredible writer who inspires u, whose words speak to u, n whoz writing u totally eny. You are tht writer for me. You describe events in a way tht makes them seem vivid, emotions in a way tht makes me feel like I knw exactly what he is thinking. I honestly am in love with your writing
SpinTopSchism chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
IT'S NOT NICE TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY YOU KNOW! *sniff-shuffle-tear-swipe-giggle* yer ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT DARLING 3
Lilo-Lee chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Honestly the best interaction between grandparents and Jess I have ever read.

You just got them down so well! Well written and just completely got Jess and Emily perfectly!

They ever so subtle put downs from her and brush offs from him and then Rory finally walking out was the pièce de résistance!

Again just brilliantly well written and well done, thank you so much!

xoxox B
Potterworm chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
This story was amazing.
cadeeo chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Loved. simple and something which might actually happen in the show.
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Well first off you have one of my favorite quotes at the start so you win right away.

And then it went into amazing. Beautiful writing. Sweet.
MissGoalie75 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
i loved the way you portrayed jess - he's a very hard character to write and you definitely did an amazing job. this was very funny and sweet.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Woah. Okay.

I just reciently (as in seven hours ago) began reading through some of your works. I haven't gotten the chance to review anything yet, because I seriously am speachless.

Rory/Jess is my favorite ship on Gilmore Girls. By far. Dean was well, puppy love, whilst Logan was a jerk. Throughout every season, I could tell that Rory and Jess were just meant to be. They complemented each other in every single way. Books, music, movies, food, personalities. Everything.

I for one have attempted one time to write Jess in a fanfiction story, and let me warn you, it did not result in anything that alluring. I'll just tell you straight out that it sucked. Big time. So I just resort to reading...

Now let me tell you, it is SO FREAKING HARD to find authors on fanfiction that actually know how to write. After a blur of cliched plots, unrealistic characters, and terrible editing skills that were meant to be excuses for stories, I was honored with stumbling upon this lovely tidbit.

I am proud to say that you are the ONE AND ONLY person on this website that knows how to portray Jess Mariano and Rory Gilmore. Especially Redemption (which I am about to go back and write a long review for as well).

I love these stories! Keep up the amazing work!

XOXO Sara

(Mrs. James Harold Potter)

PS: I thought Jess taking Rory to the Indian Restaurant was adorable. :)

PSS: If you are feeling up to the torture, feel free to read my story. :P
CherryWolf713 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
This was great - I loved every line of it :)

Melissa
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Great
Marisa chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
I had to walk around my room for a minute to keep from choking up at the end. It's just so...beautiful. Forget angst; fluff can be just as heart-wrenching, if not more.

I can't say it enough: you have an incredible talent. And you don't just string a few nice-sounding words into one nice-sounding sentence; you understand and are a master of the use of imagery and symbolism. Although the reference to The Jungle even made /me/ a little sick to my stomach (sliced up Jurgis: brilliant and gross at the same time), the way you weave every facet of the story together is just amazing. It seems so natural, too; for years I've tried to toss out all my formal training in writing and write poetry like this, but to no avail, as it all comes out forced.

Every time I read one of your stories, I feel the urge to re-watch seasons 2 and 3, marathon-style. Looks like I know what I'll be doing this weekend, then. ;-)

Please keep it up. I can't wait to read more!
i'm a feeling spazztic sorry chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT and oh did I mention EXCELLENT! i lovve it so much! i'm so psyched that this is happy story! I'm glad Jess wasn't so ansty, i mean there were a lot of times in the show he wasn't like the episodes bid-a- basket, when he delivered food to her house, when he cleaned the gutters, and much more episodes that i don't know the name for. lol i wish this was an episode in the show that would be awesome! and no this is not a pointless story is a beautiful story! please write more stories that are nice!
watergurl123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
i love ur story. u write the characters so well. they have great dialogue. update soon
Kate chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
I loved that chapter! The way you paint the relationshp between Jess and Rory wth your words is simply beautiful.
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
That was such an absolutely beautiful story.

Every word fit together as if completing some huge puzzle. Your vocabulary blows my mind. It's just...the words you use tend to make it all so much better. It was all full and alive with color and action and life. It had layers and dimensions. It flowed flawlessly. The words sprung into action the second I read them, pushing the point across in an amazing way. It was a simple story, and oft times simple stories are dull and lifeless, but you took it and made it this. You put yourself into those words, and you made it something to be remembered and loved. Those words made something that I could never even imagine having a hand in. It was marvelous.

Once again, I am going to point out your characterization. I've read many, many, many stories on this site. By far, your story has the BEST characterization that I have ever read. You have stayed spot on true to the characters in the show while still giving them your own twist, your own life. You have managed to find the perfect balance between the two, and I honestly wish that this was an episode in the actual show. It was amazing, some of the best work that has been done, to my knowledge.

You definitely hold an extreme gift, love. Keep on writing, or else I may have to continually bug you more and more to write some more in SOMETHING.

It was positively brilliant.

-Lani