Reviews for Not The Average Camper
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
This was sooo cute and I loved this story.

There were so many times throughout the story, I was literally saying to myself, "whoever wrote this, stole a lot of lines from Disney Channel Shows!"

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but in one of the chapters, somebody was like, "I SAID GOOD DAY" this was soo from Sonny With A Chance. But, i'm not upset about any of that or anything. It was funny and this was a really enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Urgh, why did she have to be socially awkward?! I'm tearing my hair out in frustration here!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Isn't Mitchie here a bit stupid? O.o? Or is this really how naïve people react? O.o?
hale chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
That was...AMAZING!
snowwygirl4 chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
OHMERGERD this story was totally awesome! I loved it! It was so impossible to put down ever! It was just so funny and amazing! :)
Angelina56 chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
love this story good job on this story.

huge smitchie fan
AnimeRoxx chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
Great story! I love this story. It is a really great story! I really liked how you mixed in some of Princess Protection Program! It was one of the best stories that I have read. Keep up the good work.

-Andi :D
i loved this story chapter 25 . 4/1/2011
i loved the last chapters :) :)

hope for a sequel :) :)

..although i have to say that it was rather annoying that nearly everything else was like in the film...no offense...
Eliph95 chapter 25 . 3/25/2011
awwthis was an awesome story..i love how you somehow managed to put elements of camp rock, princess protec prog, and pricess diaries(i think?)..(: amazing!
YuriStrife chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
EVIL -.-'
YuriStrife chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
"Well, I'd hate to sound like some spokesperson for Disney, but you never know unless you try," I cracked up at the Disney part xD
Cody Simpson vs. Billy Unger chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
AWESOME! LOVE IT!
Dulset chapter 25 . 5/5/2010
oh. my. gosh. i love your story! and i love how you portrayed Carter here!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 2 . 5/4/2010