Reviews for A Grimm Curse
Hyper Kid007 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
MORE! Poor Will! Damn you Adala, for seperating our boys!

Can't wait for more,

Hyper Kid007.
The March Hatter chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Please tell me that that bitch is going to pay! good story so far
LegendsofRandomness chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! I don't know why your so down on yourself. I love it! It is an amazing idea that is really just building up tension. I really feel like i know the characters from what you wrote. I feel so sorry for both of them... but I feel REALLY sorry for Will. He is so heart broken! And I'm like, 'He still alive! Keep looking!' because he has no clue. I can really imagine that scene. Will kind of joyful/thankful/unbeleiving while Jake is surpised and probably mad. Obviously both will be very confused... But anyway! PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE! And I know you have not posted in quite some time but PLEASE! Post again. I must know how the brothers unite once more!
Polgara Grimm chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
MY GOD!

Continue please, Im a adict to your story.

Please continue.
The Vampire Pony chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Ah. Poor Wilhelm. That made me cry. You really need to get the tenth chapter up, I really love this story.
The Vampire Pony chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
Please post another chapter. You're killing me here. I can't stand this long wait for chapter ten. I'm on my knees begging for this next chapter.
IcedHotChocolate chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I dun want Jake to die!

Ahem. Me likey this very much. It's haunting.
Joker88 chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
hehe, hey there. i'm bored, yep, so bored that I've taken up talking to myself on the internet... So... hows are you? Oh, your story is... well all that jazz.

J88/J/L/K/E/S/C
The Haunting Lady Nightshade chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Well,Adala may not necessarily be evil but she is in need of a serious smack to the back of her head. ) As they say, "Two wrongs don't make a right", she never should have done what she did. Hope she fixes everything later. That being said , this story is interesting ,I'll be watching for an update. Nice writing ! )
Shandathe chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Just read your story. It's very good and I hope you continue!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Let me first just say that I usually don't post reviews. I haven't for so long that I've actually forgotten my password to log in. But I do want to give you encouragement! The best thing about this story, whether you realize it or not, you've managed to create a really good fairy tale. Which is perfect for the Brothers Grimm archive! But you haven't just written a fairy tale, you've made it your own. I hope you understand what I mean, I can get kind of confusing. In any case, I'll be looking for more chapters!

Thanks for entertaining,

Sara
BrackishLine chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Sorry about not reviewing! I was out of town!

I hope this ends happy! ;;
42angel chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
You say that Adala isn't evil - but she seems to be able to good impression of it!

AH - Poor Will. What has he done to deserve this?

Keep going I need more of this.
BrackishLine chapter 4 . 7/1/2008