Reviews for Differing Opinions
Thorn In Your Side chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
:O Ellen, you evil little thing!

...*edits little from that*

:D
Houndude chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Nice chapter, not a bad explanation either. What I sort of want to know is, what is this pulse the Dragonite uses to shatter all of the pokeballs and turn them on their trainers and why once they're free do they just decide to rape them? Heh, I'm not complaining about the raping, I think its good, but to me it doesn't make sense. Sorry about the lame questions, but that was really the only thing I didn't understand about the story.
ARogueFox chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
...still called it...I cant believe I forgot about this one ; That's just messed up, poor General...but then again you mess with Ellen she's going to hurt you...or...ya...pretty much hurt you...o.O dont tell her I said that...she'll be all over me with a bat...
R3aper chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
dude, like awesome
John J. J. Schmitt chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
EYE SCREAM! *cringe*
Damned Lolita chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
/bursts into tears/

NINETALES, NO! /sits down at wails at the top of her lungs like a five year old/ DAMMIT, THIS IS WORSE THAN ANGEL DYING!

/shoots Empoleon/

Infernape was a better starter than you!
None of your concern chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Um... sure I know that! Yeah, uh... um... [slinks off to re-read the story.]... Well, I think that the eye stabbing is... um... well, my eyes hurt a lot now. Orthopox from Destroy All Humans said it best: IT BURNS MY RETINAS JUST TO PICTURE IT! The story still retains it's awesomeness though, don't worry.
Twenty-Third Saiyan chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
well, i guess that makes sense. if they were caught off-guard they could very well get the... err... "special treatement" before they could whip out them capture thingies.

ok, i got a couple more.

A) how does a dragonite, even an oversized one, express dominance over a legendary, the supposed gods of the pokemon race? Like in... whichever chapter of reversal, with the girl and the suicune. That'd have to be one hell of a dragonite. I mean, like, a lance-has-been-using-a-gameshark-on-this-thing kind of powerful.

B) Where in Din's name are Ash's other pokemon? I mean, even if they're possessed, rape-hungry monsters, It'd be nice to know what happened to them. I'd LOVE to see what happened if Bayleef showed up...

C) what happened to Prof. Elm and the cyndaquils? SPARE THE CYNDAQUILS! ok, sorry, outburst over. i just love cyndaquils. oh yeah, and I guess I should wonder about the Chikoritas, too. Not the totodiles, though, I hate 'em.

D) What do you think would happen if Gohan got involved? (Ok, joke question. Couldn't resist. if you don't know, don't worry, I'm not expecting an answer to this one)

Anyways, I've gotta go play Tenkaichi 3.

23rd Saiyan, out!
Pippy Pika chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I have to say, terrible is an understatement for this. I think I will now be FORCED to write a parody of your story to prove it can be done well. Thank you for inspiring my next series of lemons.
Pippy Pika chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This? Dark? HA! It's amusing, but hardly *dark*. Ah well, we'll see. It's certainly amusing how a girl goes from contemplating suicide to being raped by a giant dog and enjoying it to not minding being a slave. Yes. That is definitely reasonable.

When I write my next parody, it may just be a little pointed at you, honey. Nevertheless, it's caught my attention, and I'd like to see how you handle this subject.
Sneaky chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Question: The Army has to have reacted. With force. And yet I see no troops from other nations pouring in to stop the Pokemon. Hell, I haven't even seen Towns arming militias to defend themselves.

Also, How in the hell could people come to enjoy having their pokemon rape them? Religous types wouldn't hell, SANE people wouldn't.
Indigo chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Well, I'll be sure to stear clear of her I guess...

And how ya know that the guy said it was 'ok', because it makes no sense to me.

Anyway, I think it be anoying (cannot fing a better word) for ash to see his friends, but really?

And here an actual question, how many legions of organisations are there, and if there gonna be more?

Another, are the personalities of the pokemon changed, or is it that pokemon secretly felt like that all along?

Well, my brain is about to combust, hope you update soon.
Plasmavores Jin-ichi chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Ah...someone got free. This is okay, there has to be some balance... about my suggestions:their life together, after the first time.
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Ooh...Dark chapter :D Nice job. I like the use of short sentances in this.
Houndude chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I agree that Empoleon deserved to die, but poor Ninetails! Just like that! Nice chapter. Can't think of any questions at the moment. Please update soon.