Reviews for I Am Sorrow
emma C chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
i'm only on the 3rd chapter and I know this story is really old but so far i really like it, I like how allen is a funny thief :) it suits him. And i think it's soooo cute how lavi and lenalee met! I will keep on reading but so far i like this a lot!
timcanpy8me chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
this is a really cool fic, it's interesting and oddly unique. i do not know if the characters are ooc or not because thee setting is too different, but i would say you did a good job. usually i would not correct a single word unless i was beta reading but for some reason this one irks me you wrote 'are you deft' and i dont think deft is the word you ment. besides that the only things i see are minor spelling and/or grammer like you typed to quickly or didn't reread (which i could not blame you for because i do those both and and correcting my own work doesn't help me much) but the story is amazing and i liked the fact that one is a hawk and the other a wolf it makes the situation more dark and make the earl seem more spiteful then having a righteous anger of losing true love instead of just a beautiful girl. i think this story could be better if you changed the names of the characters and made the characters dispositions to be how they would be to fit the story not dgm, and to make it longer you could start out with lenalee's story and intorduce allen later (and more details would be nice). thanks for the nice read!
Ciara-Dragon chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Uhm... I'll start from what I hate to say, and that is "the things I disliked".

1) I haven't seen the movie you base this on, but I can totally feel in there. Even though this might be good and probably to you it is, to me it really isn't - I don't know what's from the movie and what's your own imagination, and it bugs me and thus the story will leave me cold, no matter the skillful language. :(

2) I'm a fan of Kanda (and yullen, but that's beside the point since I looked this up because I wanted lavlena) and I also like Allen quite a bit, and I see them going pretty OOC. Especially Allen - I mean, making him a character "of no honor"? After Mana, as per my understanding, he has always had high morale. And I simply didn't like Kanda dying just like that. (because I'm a fangirl, and this is a personal problem, don't mind about it)

- I stopped reading after this chapter.

BUT!

In general, I like the plot though it's tragic, and I like how you didn't make Lavi a totally goofy idiot or Lenalee some princess-to-be-rescued. Your language is very good, which is always, always a big plus bonus here in (and all around the fanfiction masses of the web). I felt like reading a short novel reading this, I gotta give you applause for that! :D

Though it's left me in contradicting feelings and thoughts and I've left it before the grand finale and will never probably rally understand the whole of it, I will remember this piece. Maybe I'll return to it when I become less of a retard and able to bear with my favourite pair being a little off. :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
YAY! OMG! I almost cried reading this chapter. That was so intense and oh boy am I grinning like an idiot right now.

This was one absolutely definitely totally amazing story. The story itself was a mix of many indescribable emotions and I'm so happy that it had a happy ending. What creative writing... this was indeed a well-worth read.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Happy belated New Year!

~KWF~
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I must say, this is one of my favorite stories. I love Ladyhawke to being with (despite its cheesiness), but reading a LaviXLenalee story (which I'm a shipper of) in that world with DGM mixed-in goodness was just awesome.

I LOVED Allen. He's my favorite character and seeing his personality mixed with the Mouse's just made me laugh. That was amazing.

I really liked the memories and the way you put the story together. I shed a tear when Bookman died and cried when you killed Komui and Kanda, though mostly Komui. I laughed when Road died, hehehehe.

Overall, it was awesome and I would definitely read it again as well as recommend it to others.

*double thumbs up* Wicked awesome job.

~Kelekiah Galadrian
Felling chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
Loved it. ~
There Was A Silence chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
K, I finished this like, a week ago, and I never had the chance to express how absolutely amazing this was until now. I loved it, all of it, and am very sad that it's over. I know that this was written over a year ago, but that doesn't deter from how fantastic it was. It had all the right elements- tragedy, comedy, drama, suspense, romance, and the perfect ending. Absolutely wonderful job.

-there was a silence
lilpunkrocker101 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
wow wow. I loved it! You are a very good writer. Plus I love LavixLenalee :]
DreamWalker18 chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
YAY! god i luved that story! AWESOME JOB! i'm sad it's finished though... oh well it was GREAT! yay!
DreamWalker18 chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
AW! that last part was so sweet and NO i don't mean in the shonen-ai way i just think it was touching. AWESOME job!
FallenRaindrops chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
NOO! It's over! The part with the twins' drama was hilarious, though!
FallenRaindrops chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Nya ha ha ha! The hole digging incident was hilarious!
HikamiTZ chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
Hehe. Sucks to be Allen. But a happy ending, yay! I found it funny how Allen didn't really do all that much by way of action, but then again, that's how the story goes.

(Sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I was out of town.)
Timcanpy chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
yay and boo it's the end! but the ending was so nice! :D

i love this story, but i don't think i can ever play this game :(

oh well i still love it :D lol
Timcanpy chapter 8 . 7/31/2008