Reviews for The Random Factor
Cinnie chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Now that was cute!
Cinnie chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
YES! These are all things I wanted to know.
Cinnie chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I still haven't managed to see any Colin Baker episodes (Netflix doesn't have any of his). Though it does seem strange that he'd try to strangle Peri (saw that blip on youtube)
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Fantastic plot. Question tho - so she was only A Rose Tyler after satellite five and not The Rose Tyler?
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I find this absolutely right on! Hahaha! If only this would happen : the ending in journey's end is half-assed. Rose did EVERYTHING to get back and he just left her... Uggggh
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
O/O Okay
Kikuneechan chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Oooo, I've always wondered about your opinion on Journey's End (and subsequently, the following seasons with River and the Ponds, and now Clara with Moffat as head writer and showrunner). Granted, it's 2013 and last you've posted/updated was 2011.

I will always ship Doctor/Rose and I absolutely love your ALH-verse. (And oh that sequel)

And I'd love to see you expand on Journey's Mend!
RandomOasis chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
SO. NOT. OK!

(But I really kinda loved it.)
Kaitie85386 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Hilarious, all of them. Love it! :D
-kaitie
Eyrion chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Okay, I almost want to hijack this one and write a whole story out of it. Omg.
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am flabbergasted, I can honestly think of no better word to describe what I'm feeling. Kudos to you, I'm practically speechless!
weepingphoenix101 chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Oh, I wish this could be expanded into a true exploration of everything it hints at. It would be an amazing story...
Miss Flobberworm chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hahaha hilarious! xD
cjsmalley chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Oh dear. Poor Rose. She can never win can she? I'd be pissed off enough after that to reach through the Void just to strangle the Doctor's scrawny little neck!

He'd be dealing with Donna and then he'd drop, having to use his bypass, and then just straight out turning purple, then blue, then he'd have to regenerate and I would strangle the next one and then the next and the next until he's good and dead!

I feel bad for the Meta though. And the use of Nine's catchphrase is bloody hilarious! Just imagine Jackie watching that as that all happen.
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Thank you for making me piss my pants, choke on my drink, and cry in laughter all at once!

"Jackie shrugged. "I cheated on Pete with a bloke with huge hair and a forty foot long scarf," she admitted. "He's Rose's real father.""

That's the section that did me in! The sad part is the fact that I don't know what's worse about it. He once had sex with Jackie Tyler of all people, or that he's romantically interested in his own daughter! Oh sweet lord, that would be horrible!

As for Martha, she deserved to punch him. All the crap he put her through...

Jack was spot on, both times.

And the Rose bit, well after I got the Jackie bit out of my mind, was awesome.