Reviews for The Random Factor
Whyhow chapter 7 . 4/3
1. No, the Medusa Cascade is natural as far as we know.
2. The signal just helped them find Earth.
5. The borders between parallel universes were open from recent events.
6. It's hard to get to, especially without a TARDIS. Remember, the Shadow Proclamation wanted to go to war. Why do you think they never got there and nobody else did either.
7. The Daleks would just follow it. They have space travel too.
8. He's been particularly sensitive about genocide since the Time War.
9. Something tells me that the government doesn't trust and won't use a ship designed by the Master.
10. That's just how the new series regenerations look.
11. There was extra regeneration energy and the hand had to get DNA from Donna, and the energy just transferred it both ways.
13. They don't like Earth.
14. It was very hard for him to get to Earth and without the whole subwave/telephone thing which they didn't know about he would have found it too late. They had no reason to think that he could get there to interfere.
15. Who said they thoroughly destroyed it. Maybe they just took over.
16. When did she hide in Cardiff? She went from New York to her house for a few minutes, then to Germany to follow specific orders.
17. Again, the Doctor is sensitive about this sort of thing since the Time War. Nobody says he was being sensible.
18. He, as you said earlier, is insane and is trying to make the Doctor feel bad.
19. Parallel Torchwood was desperate(the world was ending), it would not have worked if there weren't already problems with the multiverse, and Rose, having spent a lot of time in the other universe with the Doctor, was a reasonable choice to go.
21. Who said that he got to the incinerator before escaping (this may or may not be rhetorical)?
22. You're right about that one.
24. It didn't have regeneration energy at the time. The energy was trying to heal the hand back into a healthy time lord after the Doctor put it in, but after the thing with the Master.
25, She said "new" suit, not "blue" suit. It was a euphemism for regeneration.
27, 28. 10.5 was a part human, part time lord with a mixed brain and a mixed mind. The mind may be more than a normal human's, but so is the brain so he can deal with it. Donna was a human with a human brain but a time lord mind. Her mind was too fast and too smart for her brain, so the Doctor effectively had to remove the time lord bits.
29. No, Donna was needed so that she could have the metacrisis which stopped Davros from winning. If Rose had done nothing, the Daleks would have won and that would destroy all universes.
If I skipped one, I didn't know the answer.
Cinnie chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Now that was cute!
Cinnie chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
YES! These are all things I wanted to know.
Cinnie chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I still haven't managed to see any Colin Baker episodes (Netflix doesn't have any of his). Though it does seem strange that he'd try to strangle Peri (saw that blip on youtube)
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Fantastic plot. Question tho - so she was only A Rose Tyler after satellite five and not The Rose Tyler?
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I find this absolutely right on! Hahaha! If only this would happen : the ending in journey's end is half-assed. Rose did EVERYTHING to get back and he just left her... Uggggh
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
O/O Okay
Kikuneechan chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Oooo, I've always wondered about your opinion on Journey's End (and subsequently, the following seasons with River and the Ponds, and now Clara with Moffat as head writer and showrunner). Granted, it's 2013 and last you've posted/updated was 2011.

I will always ship Doctor/Rose and I absolutely love your ALH-verse. (And oh that sequel)

And I'd love to see you expand on Journey's Mend!
RandomOasis chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
SO. NOT. OK!

(But I really kinda loved it.)
Kaitie85386 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Hilarious, all of them. Love it! :D
-kaitie
Eyrion chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Okay, I almost want to hijack this one and write a whole story out of it. Omg.
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I am flabbergasted, I can honestly think of no better word to describe what I'm feeling. Kudos to you, I'm practically speechless!
weepingphoenix101 chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Oh, I wish this could be expanded into a true exploration of everything it hints at. It would be an amazing story...
Miss Flobberworm chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
hahaha hilarious! xD
cjsmalley chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Oh dear. Poor Rose. She can never win can she? I'd be pissed off enough after that to reach through the Void just to strangle the Doctor's scrawny little neck!

He'd be dealing with Donna and then he'd drop, having to use his bypass, and then just straight out turning purple, then blue, then he'd have to regenerate and I would strangle the next one and then the next and the next until he's good and dead!

I feel bad for the Meta though. And the use of Nine's catchphrase is bloody hilarious! Just imagine Jackie watching that as that all happen.