Reviews for Dissonance
shanabn040 chapter 28 . 6/30
Please update
Shana chapter 28 . 6/30
Please update... I love the story n the suspense. This is one of the best Naruto fic that I hv read
A
B
C
D
Hello chapter 28 . 5/16
Please update. This is my favorite NARUTO fix and I've read it time and time again. UPDATE!
Update please.
zezily chapter 28 . 3/16
I really hope that you someday will update but atleast it is a amazing story
Cassie chapter 28 . 3/13
I've been waiting for an update for 6 years ;-; Please let us know how it ends author v.v I keep coming back to this hoping that it will be updated, we love you!
HelpfulStranger chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
Please. Please. Please update. This fanfic is like drugs man. I need it.
g chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
Please write more I wish to know what happens to kurama dows he end up dead or arrested?
Tiki chapter 28 . 9/30/2016
It's sad that you haven't updated this story. I was really getting good. Hopefully one day, you will able to finish your story.
update chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
Plz update i can't take the suspence but love the story
GunGale015 chapter 28 . 7/4/2016
You're a very good writer, everyone in "Dissonance" has connections! OMG I would never be this smart of a writer. :)
GunGale015 chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
Now this is exciting...
GunGale015 chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
It really surprises that there's such thing as an electric violin! Well I'm not a musician so yeah.
P.S. This is getting way much more interesting that I thought it would!
GunGale015 chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I WAS EVENTUALLY SCREAMING WHEN THE SONG 'SHATTERED', CAME OUT IN THIS CHAPTER! Sorry for over-exaggerating but the part where I screamed was true, since I love that song and I can sing it (not so that good but average), I was so excited I even sang along.
P.S. Nagato's coming out wow I wonder what's it gonna be like _