Reviews for Dissonance
cbluna chapter 28 . 7/15
hi! i've wanted to review every chapter, but i make a habit of writing only on the last one (i dont really know why). i just wanted to tell you how FREAKIN GOOD THIS IS LIKE OMG you have no idea how much i look forward to getting home in the evening JUST to read this. i love how naruto didnt just BAM get better and instead took its time, and how itachi loves him and the nejishika thats soooo cuteee, even if i dont make a habit of reading yuri, i was all like awwww at ino and sakura, and i absolutely adore how people simply change around naruto. im interested in how haku's situation will be resolved, and how zabusa comes into it. i cant BELIEVE Kyuu took naruto! well i can but, jeez sasuke's a bitch. im glad he's considering telling the truth, becaus eif i was in that situation, i wouldn't have dared. im interested to see how far Kyuu's gonna go with naruto's abuse, just as much as im dreading it. i got so into the story.. just wow. you have lots of talent like wow. you have no idea how many songs i've listened to and downloaded because of this fic. just a question, are you going to continue it? Either way, thanks for sharing this with us,
lots of love XOXO
Shinan7 chapter 28 . 6/3
I knew that when I started reading this, that it was going to break my heart. It's soooooooooooooo good! And it's not finished! I usually don't read uncompleted stories that haven't been updated in years, but I couldn't help myself.
Just in case you ever update, I'm following xD.
SpiritBird1A chapter 28 . 5/25
I really like how no single chapter is just about boring events. There's always some sort of conflict. It's kept me interested to this point so, keep up the good work. I love your plot.
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 28 . 4/10
I really do enjoy music fics. Its broadens my scope on music. Because of you I am in love with chopin nocturne. I dont think I will ever love bob dylan though. Blues arent my thing. But what is my thing is this amazing story you have here. The dynamic characters and rhe budding love between itac hi and naruto. Its quite beautiful. Its needs an ending. It needs your music. How will they find him abd how will naruto revover. If you have lost your muse for this story at least send me ab pm and tell me how it ends.
Sara chapter 23 . 4/9
I love the story! It's happy and sad at the same time! I've cried a couple of times at happy and sad parts! It has a good mixture of both the good times and the bad times! I love it!️
I want to know what happens to Naruto. Do they find him?! Does Pein find Kitsune?! Does Naruto's spirit and hope get broken? Will they find him in time before he breaks down completely?!
Plz continue this! It's so good!
SoraROCK chapter 28 . 1/19
Nooooo! I need to know what's happening to Naruto and will Sasuke tell Itachi the truth? Plz update :(
fluffylevi chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
Please continue this!
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Sexy story
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 28 . 12/1/2014
I'm really hoping that you continue this at some point, but I'm not holding out too much hope. Ah well. I AM going to suggest/ponder a few things, though:
1. GaaHaku. Plz. It makes so much sense.
2. Karin as Naruto's cousin on Kushina's side could be pretty cool, and maybe add Honoka (the anime-only character) too. With maybe Mito as an Aunt.
3. Make Pein & Nagato cousins of Minato or something, adopted out. Part of me thinks this is already a thing, but whatever. It could be cool, and it would explain some things.
4. Adding in Suigetsu, Juugo and Tenten as more than a support character would be pretty cool, if you can manage it. And maybe explaining Tobi. You've already set the stage for adding Temari and Kankurou, and some KankuTen could be cool. And some JuuTema, which could be interesting. Or KimiJuu! (Kimimaro x Juugo)
mirian chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
actualiza pronto quieres
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Gahahahaha! YESYESYESYES! I haven't even read the chapter but when I saw the line from Garth Nix I just freaked out and had to post this. You have goddamned good taste. And I know I'm going to be pissed when I reach the part where you discontinued this story, but its good enough that I'm reading it anyway.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
I know this is on hiatus but please, please continue. It's been 3 years and still no updates. Please continue. And if you don't mind. Can you read my fanfiction? It's my first time doing one so don't blame me if it's bad. Here's the link /1yLpAZ6 so please read this and if possible, tell others about it
IhumakitukPeople chapter 28 . 11/3/2014
Oh come on! I wanted to see what was going to happen next. I wanted to see Naruto get saved and get all snugly with Tachi!

Are you going to continue this story at all?
I sure hope you do :D