Reviews for Dissonance
g chapter 28 . 10/11
Please write more I wish to know what happens to kurama dows he end up dead or arrested?
Tiki chapter 28 . 9/30
It's sad that you haven't updated this story. I was really getting good. Hopefully one day, you will able to finish your story.
update chapter 28 . 7/30
Plz update i can't take the suspence but love the story
GunGale015 chapter 28 . 7/4
You're a very good writer, everyone in "Dissonance" has connections! OMG I would never be this smart of a writer. :)
GunGale015 chapter 26 . 7/4
Now this is exciting...
GunGale015 chapter 25 . 7/4
It really surprises that there's such thing as an electric violin! Well I'm not a musician so yeah.
P.S. This is getting way much more interesting that I thought it would!
GunGale015 chapter 24 . 7/3
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I WAS EVENTUALLY SCREAMING WHEN THE SONG 'SHATTERED', CAME OUT IN THIS CHAPTER! Sorry for over-exaggerating but the part where I screamed was true, since I love that song and I can sing it (not so that good but average), I was so excited I even sang along.
P.S. Nagato's coming out wow I wonder what's it gonna be like _
GunGale015 chapter 23 . 7/3
Wow Nagato's gonna be introduced next chapter :O Surprising yes!
GunGale015 chapter 20 . 7/3
I guessed it! The kiss YASS!
GunGale015 chapter 18 . 7/2
From reading the lyrics of each song, I'm pretty sure that these songs are truly beautiful!
GunGale015 chapter 17 . 7/2
Wow, I love the ItaNaru fluffy scenes; they're so cute and supportive. How I wish I have friends this close :P
GunGale015 chapter 13 . 7/1
GunGale015 chapter 12 . 7/1
YAY INO'S HERE! She's rockin'!
GunGale015 chapter 10 . 7/1
I knew Amazing Grace from Detective Conan and this song is very promising! Such great meanings and I nearly cried when I first heard it. :)
GunGale015 chapter 8 . 7/1
I love The Tempest by Beethoven!
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »