Reviews for Just Like a Tonne of Bricks
RANDOMREVIEWER98 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
OH MY GOD! awesome story & I loved it especially the 2nd chapter. I laughed soo hard wen Chad started making up his own 'replacement' poem. HILARIOUS :)
dontcatchme chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This is hilarious! I love it! You have a knact for the humor writing, my friend. I sosososo enjoyed this story, would love to read more of your work similar to this! Your talent is taking a real-life romantic situations and making them relatable, endearing and comical! Love it!
burnthiscityxx chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
You had me laughing out loud the whole time! Please update, I love this! :)
burnthiscityxx chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
You had me laughing out loud the whole time! Please update, I love this! :)
yogaluva chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
awesome
GleekStarkidPotterheadEyebrows chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
omg i was laughin all the way through this and u added the right amount of humour with the right amount of troyella fluuf and a bit of chaylor fluff! UPDATE SOON! Also found the bit were everything was actually running almost smoothly (forgetting the cake incident) but then the ring gets stuck on chad's pinkie- found it absolutely hilarious!UPDATE! Pwease!
laura chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
hi. this story is amazing!

i read it awhile back and you still haven't updated yet... why is that?

please update!

i am dying with suspense!
kerritastic chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
omg this is awesome please put the last chapter up im dyeing to see what happens
christine chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE, I HOPE YOU DONT ABANDON IT ON THE LAST CHAPTER!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
IHeartLogiebear chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
“But I really loved the jacket…” Taylor’s voice wobbles dangerously. “It was such a beautiful jacket…”

HAHAHA!That line was so FUNNY!
IHeartLogiebear chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This was hilarious!I'm just glad everything turned out ok for Troy and Gabriella.
coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH LOVED THIS CHAPTER! HHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LMFAO HAHAHAHAH! XD
Teddy101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Please update as soon as posible wow i didn't spell that right absoluty love it loveit love it love
thebluecray0n chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
OMG

that was hilarious!

uve gotta finish it!

i luuved them freakin out in the 1st chap

hehe, troys phone call

and just chad all around!
BellsConlon chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
OMG, i LOVE this! It's so good and I'm reading it during school and was CRACKING up and people were like, 'Is a religion project THAT funny?" I majorly enjoyed it and can't wait for more.

BTW, you should do a forth chapter on their wedding night. Troy shirtless makes me smile. :-)