Reviews for Swapping Wives: Cullen Style
Lori94 chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
Holy Cow! Is the sequel up yet?
katepiccenti chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
OMFE i cant believe u did that 2 poor Bella, in her eyes really? That was 2 funny and 2 b having every1 laughing at her about it was 2 funny. He's like an inexperienced teenage school boy, and every1 heard it 2. I loved that chapter, way 2 go.
katepiccenti chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
OME I love how u put in Rocky Horror. I love going 2 the shows. Its soo much fun! Im a huge fan of Rocky Horror. I love how u made carisile upset that he couldnt go. It was so funny that Jasper and Emmett were wearing tights.
anonymousgirl009 chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
i laughed my ass off on the last chapter. your story keeps me laughing i love it.
Letravisty chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
I was just going to suggest that you write another story with Bella and Emmett!

JaspersDestiny chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Seriously? Uh, that's why it's an M-rated story! You have free reign to write whatever little pervy things your mind comes up with! Uhg, this is just horrible! I hope your future chapters aren't as prudish as this one!
lalunafour chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
fried chicken, ravioli & jelly filled donuts?

were you hungry when you wrote this?
lalunafour chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
oh you are such a tease.

i'm glad i found your fic, even though it's been out a while. i don't have to wait for updates & i'm going to go RIGHT NOW & read my 3 sex scenes!
lalunafour chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
so wrong... but so hot!
lalunafour chapter 9 . 7/2/2009

you rock! :)
lalunafour chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
chriminy still no lemons!

2 perfect chances this chapter (rose/edward & bella/jasper) & nothing.

darn it!
lalunafour chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
uh, i was going to leave a comment that said "the VIV really cracked me up" then i got to the bottom & felt totally cheated.

no lemon?

i thought that's why fics like these are rated M so you can be a bit more explicit.

i still really like the story, i'm just sayin i feel cheated.
Harleygreen chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
This was really entertaining! I love all the crazy things they were doing like going to Rocky Horror!
Beca789 chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
LOL omg i nearly shit my pants laughing at that one!
CorBen chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
FUCKING AWESOME! I laughed so hard! I'm having a hard time picturing Edward having sex with anyone else, but Bella? She's funny!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »