Reviews for Sha Gojyo Kenren Taichou
Why-vern chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
UNTIL ANOTHER TIME! NO! This is brillaint! As per usual! Great story, i liked it alot! Well done
Attiqah Gensui chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Hmnmn. I can't seem to log in for some reason.

It ended? Aww. I seem to have grown fond of this fic.

Kenren is just so cool, and I kinda wished that there was a bit more slash in this fic, but its fine the way it is as well.

Hope to see more from you,

Deauthorized chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Awesome! This fic has to be the bloodiest way to kill the three. THough i do know how Kenren dies i like how you put it.
shamim chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Really really like this story, just wondering when the next part maybe?

Shamim
ladydhampir chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
I have always loved saiyuki...so nice! I can't wait to see what happens next...I hope he finally see Tenpou on Hakkai...
Why-vern chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
Ah! No! It wasn't shit at all! It was real sweet! Don't worry with the updates, take your time and enjoy it! We'll still be waiting! :)
kerumica chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Glad to see you're back :) So, a living demon from heaven, huh? Well if that's the case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
cawcawmf chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
I liked this chapter, it is interesting and made me laugh quite a few times.

btw, I just need to point out this sentence. 'Whooping of joy', I think it should be 'with joy'. Sorry 'bout that, but I just can't leave it alone. Other than that, usual advice applies.

Why-vern chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Brains? YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE! Great chapter! Can't wait for the update Kenren-chan is so cool, and I love the way he interacts with Goku and the others. Nice one!
cawcawmf chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
At least Tenpou died quickly. Again, Kenren died horribly, but not as horribly as yours though.

Descriptons again, could be brushed up a bit more.

Why-vern chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Awsome chapter! lookin' forward to the update. :)
bones-angel chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
i love it ] fantastic! do keep going on. I'd really like to see how Kenren interacts with all of them, especially Goku. ]
Why-vern chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
This is a really good story, you're doing really well and you've managed to capture the characters.

Please keep it up and update soon cus I wana know what happens!

cawcawmf chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Hmnm. Nice work, but could be improved in the descriptions department though. I like the plotline of this fic! Continue?

narakunohime chapter 3 . 7/9/2008