Reviews for In Shadows and Darkness
Treenahasthaal chapter 32 . 8/4/2008
ARG!

I go on vacation for a week and you have updated so many delicious chapters. And then you leave me hanging!

Amazing drama, brilliant intrigue and twists. Just awesome writing.

Thanks again for sharing this epic with us all.
Mir chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Ah wow, what a place to end the chapter... many thanks for the hours your put into this project. It's been one of my favorite methods of procrastination this past month.
jedinemo chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Really excellent chapter- inspired characterization, inspired prose. I may not agree with everything you've written, but this section with its fine interplay between Palpatine, Vader, and Luke is truly outstanding.
frodogenic chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
GET 'IM, LUKE! GET 'IM!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Argh!

Well, I was right. As soon as I re-read the vision, I knew Vader was going to die, just not how. Now I know, and it almost had me in tears. Why does everyone have to kill my favorite character? :)

Anyway, you've left us in a really bad spot. I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Phantom Jedi
Emerson Quinn chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
On the edge of my seat now! The whole story is wonderful, but the last few chapters have been nail-biting. I don't want it to end, but I am so anxious to see what happens next! Marvelous!

Emerson
PastaSentient chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Woohoo! I love this. You have done an astounding job. I love the way Vader's death pushed Luke to the edge. Your portrayal of a father and son's bond was beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
kataja chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
From one cliffhanger to the next... I now really start to wonder what will happen in the third part of the trilogy - and I realize I have no idea! LOL! It's really refreshing!

Of course the old man pulled the same saber trick as in RotS!

Ohh, can't wait for next part!
dandeliondreams chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
WAAH! YOU KILLED VADER! And we didn't even get to see an angsty sort of dying-in-Luke's-arms type of thing!

...

Ah, poop. I kind of liked this story's Vader. And I loved Vader's last words. "If you cut me down you will make me more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

And poor, poor Mara, still trying to help Luke, but going about it all wrong...

Gah, it's so climactic I can't stand it! It's a trilogy, innit, so Palpatine and Luke won't die, because otherise there won't be a sequel... right? Right?

*chews nails nervously*

Lena
dandeliondreams chapter 31 . 8/3/2008
...

WHAT'S GOING ON? What's going to happen to Vader, and Luke, and Reece, and, and...

Idiot Mara. No wait. She wanted to keep the secret and he still hates Vader's guts and... EVIL EVIL PALPATINE! HOW DARE YOU TURN MARA AGAINST LUKE?

Luke seemed pretty desperate to leave... what's going on? What happened to the disturbance in the Force? Dangit, this is almost as evil a cliffhanger as before! But at least it was long.

Lena
LuvinHP chapter 31 . 8/3/2008
Great chapter!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 31 . 8/3/2008
Oh, no. I think I've figured it out, and it isn't pleasant. Only time will tell if I'm correct, however, so update soon!

Phantom Jedi
kataja chapter 31 . 8/3/2008
OMG! You can't just stop it there! You CAN'T! I begin to understand why you write Palpatine so well...LOL!

Seriously - amazing chapter! Mara's fall was so perfect - and so painfull to read! But I'm sure she will rise a better person from this, I just wonder when...

BTW - the change in the Force. You gave a clue here, didn't you? It's not Palpatine, it's not Luke, nor Leia nor Mara. Leaves only Vader...or...?
Carrie2sky chapter 30 . 8/1/2008
Oh crap! The cat's out of bag! I wonder what Mara will do? I really want Luke's plan to suceed and Mara could ruin it all!

Luke never should have sent her back for the comlink, but I guess he didn't have much choice. I knew that something like this was bound to happen, but I don't want it to!

Oh, well, it's your story, and I look forward to the next part, cause it's getting so exciting now!
kataja chapter 30 . 8/1/2008
Ew... Awesome chapter - again. I hadn't believed Luke and Mara would come to this so fast. Or maybe they haven't yet...? Can't wait to find out! Also very intriegued to find out how the meeting with Vader will go, and about that Force disturbance. You sure keep me nailed to my mail to look for updates! LOL
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »