Reviews for In Shadows and Darkness
fcol chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Still enjoying this very much... I love the relationship beginning to develop between Luke and Mara (and honestly, I was never really rooting for them to get together back when I read the books). I've said this before, but it's the relationships that really make your writing so excellent. Han and Leia, Luke and Mara, Luke and Palpatine... all wonderful, complex interactions. I love!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 30 . 2/26/2011
It was SO stupid of him to LEAVE her there!
fcol chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I've finally started this, and I'm enjoying it so far! More father-son interaction... and how wonderfully their dialogue was done! Definitely looking forward to more!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
I just noticed that you actually gave a VERY big hint at Argot's identity! "it could logically be assumed that this was something she had not been high enough up the ladder to be privy to. In fact with some careful management it could actually take a little of the heat off her if Palpatine had placed his own spy, charged with revealing and closing down Luke's source." This implies that 'SHE' is very high up the ladder and not just a tech or a comms officer. Although when I was reading this, for some reason it didn't click in my head that 'Argot' was a code-name. I didn't even try guessing but even if I had its shocking to think Leia depended SO much on a spy.

It would have been so cool if Leia actually HAD some form of control over her abilities. Especially when it came to those meetings, I wish she had an edge, to somewhat block him from reading her at the very least.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
I love it when an argument leads up to a passionate make-out or even more!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Wow he's so willing to use Mara's emotions to his own benefit. No wonder Nathan was concerned about that.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 34 . 1/12/2011
That was so awesome!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 31 . 1/12/2011
UGH I can't believe she feel for it UGH UGH UGH!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 30 . 1/12/2011
He's playing her- he's totally playing her. He's so in control even NOW it makes it seem like nothing is actually ever up to her in reality, which is the truth since he manipulates everything.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 29 . 1/12/2011
Once again this proves Luke and Leia are connected. I just want the connection to be made already though. I want Leia to be able to have some ounce of power in this huge power base of Luke's.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
At the end of that INTENSE power-play they just go back to normal, wow these people are so used to this. Kinda sucks that now he can beat her even at her own home-turf.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
YES! FINALLY! Some recognition of Leia's potential which I hope becomes actual ability. Ugh no Luke's making her stay with the Rebellion.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
FINALLY! Leia! I expect a lot outta this confrontation.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Oh come on, let Mara figure something out or do SOMETHING right for once! I'm kinda hoping she's reporting every single thing to the Emperor. I just want Luke to be somehow wrong about her. He's getting too cocky.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Manipulating Mara like that brings him to Palpatine's level! I mean when she eventually figures it out (and I credit her and Leia both with enough intelligence when it comes to this stuff), she's gonna feel so betrayed. She thinks of him as a polite, honest man and he goes and uses her feelings to his advantage like that.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »