Reviews for Fairytales are for Princes
Animelover3456 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Everythingbhas finnaly worked out fornthe two boys... yay! Loe the story
Animelover3456 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I totally despise Jo right now... but i guess u need sme sort of villan in this story right? If u look at it that way
nazurath92 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
This story had me on a emotional rollercoaster I want to thank you for one of the best stories I've read on here keep up the good work C:
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
YAY Jo the bitch is dead it's time to celebrate more reviews for you :)
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Yay there finally together omg i'm so happy right now and jo that damn bitch need to disappear or something like that
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I'm dying to know when Dean is gonna find out I can't wait
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Good epilogue. Aww there gonna get married. Great story, plot, everything. I'm glad I came across this story. This is actually my first wincest, and mpreg supernatural story and I LOVED it. Great job.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Awww poor Ellen :(. At least she has Dean and everyone else with her. Great chapter. Uh oh they didn't use protection...again.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Great chapter. I forgot all about Gordon. We'll I'm glad he wasn't really going to hurt any of them. Yes Jo ass is finally dead. I do feel bad for Ellen tho, that was her child.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Omg Jo is such an evil ass bitch. They got Tristan :O. I wonder who the person is.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad Dean and Tristan are bonding. Omg that lying bitch, her ass ain't no where near pregnant. Ughhhh Dean don't believe her.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I think the reunion was sweet and thanks to Sam telling Tristan about Dean because it would of been awkward for Tristan if he didn't know anything about him. Uh oh what is Jo gonna do.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
We'll seems like their plan didn't go so well. At least dean knows he has a son now.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Awww Mike :(.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Nice chapter. Loved when Sam was singing to tristian.