Reviews for Fairytales are for Princes
malita23 chapter 19 . 3/18
Make another book of dean and Sam together and mpreg too
Dean top/seme And Sam bottom/uke
*sqeauls*
CandyAngelBaby59 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Wow Just Wow Two Handsome Princes have Sex Again I Mean, Yeah Sam and Dean Winchester have sex again Because They Love each other very much, Dean First time to kiss his own Brother on his sweet lips I didn't read it yet but it's good sex story I ever heard in my entire life and I will keep reading this Supernatural sex books Good Job! GREAT WORK!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 19 . 6/17/2016
Just found these stories and majorly hooked. Great job!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
I really feel like Sam had some opportunities for pranks, like letting Dean give Tristan a bath without warning him about how much Tristan liked to splash.
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Awe dammit Dean
Angel-eyes56 chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
This is amazing story. I read this story a while ago but my computer died before I could review and I lost who wrote it. This is one of my favorite pregnant Sam series out there. Tristan is utterly adorable and I loved Ash's role in this story. Grandpa Bobby is always a plus. I'm so glad that despite everything Sam and Dean got their happy ending. And another Sam and Dean baby is something to look forward to.
Animelover3456 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Everythingbhas finnaly worked out fornthe two boys... yay! Loe the story
Animelover3456 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I totally despise Jo right now... but i guess u need sme sort of villan in this story right? If u look at it that way
nazurath92 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
This story had me on a emotional rollercoaster I want to thank you for one of the best stories I've read on here keep up the good work C:
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
YAY Jo the bitch is dead it's time to celebrate more reviews for you :)
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Yay there finally together omg i'm so happy right now and jo that damn bitch need to disappear or something like that
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I'm dying to know when Dean is gonna find out I can't wait
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Good epilogue. Aww there gonna get married. Great story, plot, everything. I'm glad I came across this story. This is actually my first wincest, and mpreg supernatural story and I LOVED it. Great job.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Awww poor Ellen :(. At least she has Dean and everyone else with her. Great chapter. Uh oh they didn't use protection...again.