Reviews for Fairytales are for Princes
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 19 . 6/17
Just found these stories and majorly hooked. Great job!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 3/5
I really feel like Sam had some opportunities for pranks, like letting Dean give Tristan a bath without warning him about how much Tristan liked to splash.
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Awe dammit Dean
Angel-eyes56 chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
This is amazing story. I read this story a while ago but my computer died before I could review and I lost who wrote it. This is one of my favorite pregnant Sam series out there. Tristan is utterly adorable and I loved Ash's role in this story. Grandpa Bobby is always a plus. I'm so glad that despite everything Sam and Dean got their happy ending. And another Sam and Dean baby is something to look forward to.
Animelover3456 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Everythingbhas finnaly worked out fornthe two boys... yay! Loe the story
Animelover3456 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I totally despise Jo right now... but i guess u need sme sort of villan in this story right? If u look at it that way
nazurath92 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
This story had me on a emotional rollercoaster I want to thank you for one of the best stories I've read on here keep up the good work C:
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
YAY Jo the bitch is dead it's time to celebrate more reviews for you :)
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Yay there finally together omg i'm so happy right now and jo that damn bitch need to disappear or something like that
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I'm dying to know when Dean is gonna find out I can't wait
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Good epilogue. Aww there gonna get married. Great story, plot, everything. I'm glad I came across this story. This is actually my first wincest, and mpreg supernatural story and I LOVED it. Great job.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Awww poor Ellen :(. At least she has Dean and everyone else with her. Great chapter. Uh oh they didn't use protection...again.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Great chapter. I forgot all about Gordon. We'll I'm glad he wasn't really going to hurt any of them. Yes Jo ass is finally dead. I do feel bad for Ellen tho, that was her child.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Omg Jo is such an evil ass bitch. They got Tristan :O. I wonder who the person is.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad Dean and Tristan are bonding. Omg that lying bitch, her ass ain't no where near pregnant. Ughhhh Dean don't believe her.