Reviews for Fairytales are for Princes
HelleBelle chapter 2 . 8/3
Awe dammit Dean
Angel-eyes56 chapter 19 . 5/22
This is amazing story. I read this story a while ago but my computer died before I could review and I lost who wrote it. This is one of my favorite pregnant Sam series out there. Tristan is utterly adorable and I loved Ash's role in this story. Grandpa Bobby is always a plus. I'm so glad that despite everything Sam and Dean got their happy ending. And another Sam and Dean baby is something to look forward to.
Animelover3456 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Everythingbhas finnaly worked out fornthe two boys... yay! Loe the story
Animelover3456 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I totally despise Jo right now... but i guess u need sme sort of villan in this story right? If u look at it that way
nazurath92 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
This story had me on a emotional rollercoaster I want to thank you for one of the best stories I've read on here keep up the good work C:
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
YAY Jo the bitch is dead it's time to celebrate more reviews for you :)
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Yay there finally together omg i'm so happy right now and jo that damn bitch need to disappear or something like that
nazurath92 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
I'm dying to know when Dean is gonna find out I can't wait
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Good epilogue. Aww there gonna get married. Great story, plot, everything. I'm glad I came across this story. This is actually my first wincest, and mpreg supernatural story and I LOVED it. Great job.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
Awww poor Ellen :(. At least she has Dean and everyone else with her. Great chapter. Uh oh they didn't use protection...again.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Great chapter. I forgot all about Gordon. We'll I'm glad he wasn't really going to hurt any of them. Yes Jo ass is finally dead. I do feel bad for Ellen tho, that was her child.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
Omg Jo is such an evil ass bitch. They got Tristan :O. I wonder who the person is.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I'm glad Dean and Tristan are bonding. Omg that lying bitch, her ass ain't no where near pregnant. Ughhhh Dean don't believe her.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I think the reunion was sweet and thanks to Sam telling Tristan about Dean because it would of been awkward for Tristan if he didn't know anything about him. Uh oh what is Jo gonna do.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
We'll seems like their plan didn't go so well. At least dean knows he has a son now.