Reviews for Oddities
jojo07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was cute! Hehe, I'll love to see more one-shots from you about NaruHina! You just write if off so well
Ayrmed chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A very enjoyable sequel!
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It seemed OK to me! Granted, I have a great deal of tolerance for NaruHina fluff. :) But this was a good story, where Hinata proved she was the right girl for Naruto by being there for him in a time of need. Nothing too dramatic, just giving Naruto the comfort and support he needed to recover his indomitable spirit again. In a sense you sort of anticipated Kishimoto's little side addendums in the Fourth Shinobi War.
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I loved the ending and the entire story...both parts. I liked the way you had adversity and sad experiences bring them together. They didn't let Sakura's sour attitude spoil their time together at the end there. Excellent writing style with the dialogue and grammar that seem perfect.
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I think it was as good as its predecessor.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aw, that was a great sequel! Their relationship is an oddity in itself, but I love it. I knew death could bring people closer, but that's just crazy. I love how Kakashi made up for sakura's awful behavior. LOL! I loved how Naruto teased her. They make some power house couple.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah. No this was fine. :) Though right now, I'm kinda wishing that this was a full lengthed fic. I haven't read a proper Naru/Hina fic in a while. I love how you managed to keep them in character as much as possible. I'm tired of seeing those damn harems everywhere. It grates on my nerves. I want to read a REAL story. So, I'm pretty glad when I happened to stumble across this. I look forward to reading more from you!
southdakotaboy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I didn't think it was so bad. It seems to be the start of something more along the lines of a full story arc, at least I hope so.
xo4evagurlox chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ARE YOU KIDDING?

Of course this is as good as its predecessor!

Honestly, you write everything that I want to read! .

You know, like I said before, you are really talented!

It's amazing how everything fits perfectly.

Um, do I suspect some slight Sakura bashing here or is it just me?

*guilty*

Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Sakura...
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
... oye... I still have to review the other one, this one's prequel... either way, not the point. The point, is that this is really good. Everyone's fairly in character (especially Sakura who's dealing with the whole 'your god-like teacher (who you keep forgetting that you've already surpassed) is just as human as everyone else', along with a nasty case of 'still not quite over the guy I loved betraying everything and everyone we've ever fought and risked our lives for so he can go kill his psychopathic brother') and you've got some nice NaruHina fluff... along with Naruto and Hinata dealing with their own self-confidence/guilt issues. Now, I don't want to sound insistent/rude, but... well, the way you ended... is a sequel in the works?
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I LOVE this story. Ah! Pure bliss! I'm just shifting through all your stories right now! I'm almost in tears!

I really hope that something like this scene happens soon. I've been aching for a solid NaruHina moment for AGES. If you want, maybe I could translate this into Japanese and we can force the script down Kishimoto's throat! Yay! How fun would that be? Really fun! Lol, jk.

Great story, keep it up!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
It WAS good! I liked it. It was a very cute one-shot about how Naruto was cheered up from Jiraiya's death! Man, I still don't want to admit or think that Jiraiya is dead...My eyes tearing up just thinking about it! THAT PERVERTED OLD MAN WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!

Even though I am done my exams, I still can't give you a SUPER long review because I am about to leave to go somewhere.

It was sweet how Hinata opened up to him about her mother to show that she understands. It was even SWEETER when she told him that it was HIM who got her out of her depressed state.

I kinda hate Sakura in this one. She acted as she expected Naruto to always chase after her and that he had no right to be dating Hinata. That's not fair! ...Or maybe she just didn't expect Hinata, of all people, to bring Naruto back to his happy state. Whatever it was, she kinda got on my bad side...

I like how Kakashi gave Naruto his silent approval of Hinata. "But sometimes good things can come out of bad things". I bet Neji would NEVER give a silent approval. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HINATA-SAMA!" same with Kiba!

AW! "Everything you say comes straight from your heart and goes straight into mine.” DAMN! NARUTO IS A SMOTH TALKER! I love that paragraph! SO KAWAII!

Very cute one-shot!

Excuse me because I have to go read the update chapter of Strange Kismet. I might not be able to finish reading that or giving a review. So the review might come tomorrow, okay?

I LOVE YOUR STORIES! UPDATE 'STRANGE KISMET' (again!) AND 'PRODIGALS' SOON PLEASE
loveslavender chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
the ending wasn't lame it was cute ;p
Shawny Wong chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You're right. It's not as good as Grand Essentials, but it's still good! :)
Justicez chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Impressive work once again. I must say that the story is realistic as the 1st one, apart from the waiting for 5 hours.. 12/10 rating ! Keep up the good work :)