Reviews for Listening to Dark
casammy chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
It is true when dean says that sammy always loses everything but the good thing is that he always this one next to his baby bro and always it goes does the necessary thing and beyond in order that sammy could have something "normal" inside what is "normal" for the winchester, god like owner when dean lowers the guard with sammy and demonstrates his love to him and can speak softly and to happen hours embracing his sammy to support it far from the danger, except of everything and of all, it hurts that kripke it has not given us these moments, only a few embraces between the boys.
Kaewi chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Great story! It's nice to read it all at once, too, so thanks for posting it all.

Once again, can't wait for the next one!
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Another great chapter. I enjoyed Sam bonding with Emily. And you've got that great protective older vibe going with Dean which is always a treat. And then there's Sam, bruised and tired. Definitely my kind of story :)
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
'Dean didn’t mind sitting at his brother’s bedside, bedsides meant recovery and recovery meant alive.'

There's just something very sweet and brotherly about that line. *Sigh*

I see you've been busy! I'm off to see what else you've got up your sleeve.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Oh more sick Sam please. I love it when he is vulnerable and sick and Dean has to take care of him!
friendly chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
great job.. can't wait for more
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
AW hun this is so super amazing, you rule hun!

OMG your awesome

this by far has to be a fave!

thanks so much hun, the detail is incredible i love limp sam and protective dean..aw

loved it x

well donex
skag trendy chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Superb so far.

Gotta feel bad for Sam on this one. Can't have been easy given who one of the victims was.

Nothing like a bit of Hurt Sam/Protective Big Brother Dean. And Bobby of course is always there to help pick up the pieces.

Really enjoying this so please up date soon.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG HUN!

what else can i say but, you totally rocked my world!

I LOVED IT!

OMG hun, your such an awesome writer, cannot wait for more,this was a incredable peice!

aww wow, hun, awesomly amazing and i loved every moment x the fact bout sams headache and he detail and then Jermemy being jess's bro...brilliant hun!

xx
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Quirky but very inviting beginning...leaving me just wanting to read more to find out about all the ghosts, whether metaphorical, that are chasing, hunting down our Winchester boys! Looking forwards to the next chapter. Soon. Please. Rozzy.