Reviews for Blasphemy
XxSarahMalfoyxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw thats so funny, Ginny really is delusional. Though i hav 2 agree with something sum1 else sed, i wud lyk 2 c it from sum1 elses point of view- even 4 a short tym- as H/Hr marriage dusnt seem 2 good either!...And what did they name their son?

Cannot wait 4 the next 1! Keep em' coming! lol
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
*laughs hard* Oh you make Ginny wonderfully delusional! Even for to go as far as this to see what will never happen in your series. Will the next one be of her marrige with Neville while she's carrying his child? I can't see it... her delusional thoughts on how Harry will supposedly be jealous of the fact she's carrying Nevilles child instead of his! *laughs*

Maybe it'll take that much for 'poor Harry' to see what he's 'missing'. *laughs harder* I love this series! Thanks for posting them.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I can't wait to see or read if she gets let down by Harry! PLEASE make the little bint marry Neville and be miserable for the rest of his life! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam

P.S. just WHAT did they name their son?
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Yay, the trilogy is all good! I betcha that Harry just sat there, and smiled and clapped hen everyone else did, cause he loves Hermione too much to pay attention to other women in that sense! :D
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I would really love to see a view of this series from a more objective viewpoint. Clearly Ginny is delusional and rather insane but quite frankly Harry's relationship with Hermione doesn't appear all that healthy either. I can't help but wonder what things really look like.
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I bet Harry smiled, and blew a kiss to Hermione.

This is really good. It's funny how Ginny goes on about delusion, but she's actually suffering from it.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ginny is as disconnected from reality as she was in the two previous installments. Hermione couldnt do anything that would please Ginny where Harry is concerned except leave him. I feel bad for Neville who is being used for what is Ginny's "Hail Mary" play.