Reviews for Before the Fall
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
In a roundabout way, this expounds the fact that though Lelouch didn't technically need her for his masterplan, he still NEEDED her. If you get what I mean. She is one of the most important people to him simply because of that. His heart is the one that needs her. Without her around, Lelouch would never have been able to finish the Zero Requiem. As Suzaku said, she was his "shield." But obviously, not a literal, physical shield. She was the shield for his heart. She is the person he entrusts everything to, and so cannot live without her. She helped him stay strong if he wavered, and everything that he did and became, he owed partly to C.C.

Wonderful job... but that ending was quite heart-wrenching.
O-rangegrl9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Both deserve each other... proud to the hilt. And accomplices indeed. I'mm so in love with your work. You're by far the best writer.
Xtine-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ittai nanni kure?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cute :)
Heise chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wooh wasn't what I was expecting

But I like it. C.C. out of place-ness plays nicely. Lol, and you keep her in character 3

the beginning was funny - everyone's heads are in the gutters _

are you sure this is completely it? It would be nice to read a continuation ... but still, good job on this! :)
Angelgem135 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
does she leave or not?
Somebody chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
It's complete? o.O Hopefully there's a sequel because the ending didn't fit in with the actual series at all ... just so you know. But forgetting about the ... interesting ending ... I enjoyed it, I suppose.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Very emotive. Great work! :)
Felling chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was such a sad ending...
Negaigoto chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
NO D:

Excellent fics as usual, I'm sad to see that they won't make up though :(
DT chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ohmygoodness, all hail you.
pie108 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I love this story!

If you get Lelouch to tell C.C that he loves her then I will not only read all your Code Geass stories but I will also review every last one!

UPDATE SOON! (_
Gaignun Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ack! I like this so much! I wish you could continue but anyway its your decicion. You did a great job. ] Keep up the good work!

]

XD

Gaignun Girl
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very intansee.
Nilie and Kiki chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
As expected from the brilliant Protoblues-sama (fangirls). Lovely fic as always and Nilie is officially madly in love with your characterization of C.C. and Lelouch. In fact, she adores this fic so much that I would've been jealous had I not also adore it to the same degree.

Nilie & KiKi