Reviews for Postcards from Deep Space One
prince-bishop chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
A really good story, liked this a lot.
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I hope someday you do another MACO trained Trip story, maybe this one with T'Pol more involved.
Tader chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I know you wrote this several years ago but I have to say that I loved it and the related stories. If you have more in this series somewhere please point me that direction. I really did enjoy these stories. Excellent job.
Jamieson Zed chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
An excellent followup to Desert Rose and A Thousand Years - I loved seeing hints of the day-to-day life on the station as well as how well they work together in tough situations. I enjoyed the virus plotline, especially when they entered the virtual interface. And the ending...the idea of her being pregnant crossed my mind a few times during the story, including right in the beginning, but it was great to have that theory confirmed, put a big grin on my face, I'm happy for them :-D I know it's been a few years since you posted this story, but if you ever felt inclined to continue this series and explore this new and significant development between them, I would be absolutely thrilled to read it ;-)

Great job, great series!
jrrm64 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Truly enjoyable story. Like the best stories it left me wanting more.
RecursiveThinking chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I really like this story, any chance for a sequel?
Quickbeam10 chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Yes! You must please continue further with where you left off with this story. Another great story! Thank you! :)
fan chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
definitely enjoying this! I love this look into the future and still seeing our crew work together. Not normally a fan of T/T fics, but this one is great. And love that Malcolm and Archer still have a place. Please continue soon.
maurobar chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Amazing story. I love that T'Pol is pregnant. I am hoping you will continue writing about Trip and T'Pol in the very near future. I feel like I am a bystander in your stories watching all the action along with the crew. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Raingirlkm chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Loved Fido!

The pregnancy was a great explanation for the "static" T & T were getting. I'm hoping you give us a follow up as they become parents. Just how emotional would a pregnant Vulcan be? And would their link make Trip more emotional too? Maybe he would be the one with the cravings.

Thank you so much for the story.
fargirl2007 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. You have all of the characters dead-on. I hope you continue the tale and let us see how Trip & T'Pol deal with pregnancy and command of DS1.
Raingirlkm chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I am enjoying your story very much. I love the way you write Trip and T'Pol as well as Malcom. This is quite a mystery you have going here. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. The sentient computer virus reminded me of a season 2 ep of Farscape called " A Bug's Life" that was about what they called an "intellant virus" that could jump from person to person and totally control them while in residence with no memory afterwards. Anyway , I can't wait to see how our intepid crew overcome this worthy opponant.
fargirl2007 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I'm really enjoying the story. It's turning into a great mystery. Can't wait for the next chapters. TnT are great together and I'm glad you included Malcolm.
Firewolfe chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Nice chapter and an interesting twist. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

DinahD chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is marvelous! I love the way you write Trip and T'Pol, especially when they're together. Their relationship seems to be growing deeper, warmer, and more passionate with each story you write.

I really like the idea of getting them off a ship and stationed on Deep Space One. Given Trip's past injuries, it's an ideal posting for both of them.

Once again you've done a great job showing the friendship between Trip and Malcolm. Your dialogue has always been strong; the character's voices ring very true. Outstanding job!