Reviews for Postcards from Deep Space One
WhiteClifford chapter 7 . 2/27
I'm not sure whether to be incredibly thankful that this story has been part of my life, or very upset at you for not giving me more.

Seriously. I know this story is from a while back, but you know, if you had any more sitting around in a file somewhere (I know I tend to start things and just sort of drift away...), I wouldn't object to reading it...

Amazing story, amazing characterizations, et cetera. Just. All of the compliments, to be honest. All of them.

Now I'm off to read some of your other stories...
Lesa L chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
I realize you completed this story 8 years ago but I've recently began rereading Enterprise fanfic (I'm a diehard Trip/T'Pol shipper) I must have missed it because I've read your previous stories. I really enjoyed this. The settling in and getting Deep Space 1 going as well as showing how the relationship between Trip & T'Pol was developing was great but the addition of the virus storyline took the story into a whole new level. I love the idea that even though they all aren't on Enterprise, that the friendships have continued. I would have loved to read more about them.
prince-bishop chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
A really good story, liked this a lot.
jrrm64 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I hope someday you do another MACO trained Trip story, maybe this one with T'Pol more involved.
Tader chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I know you wrote this several years ago but I have to say that I loved it and the related stories. If you have more in this series somewhere please point me that direction. I really did enjoy these stories. Excellent job.
Jamieson Zed chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
An excellent followup to Desert Rose and A Thousand Years - I loved seeing hints of the day-to-day life on the station as well as how well they work together in tough situations. I enjoyed the virus plotline, especially when they entered the virtual interface. And the ending...the idea of her being pregnant crossed my mind a few times during the story, including right in the beginning, but it was great to have that theory confirmed, put a big grin on my face, I'm happy for them :-D I know it's been a few years since you posted this story, but if you ever felt inclined to continue this series and explore this new and significant development between them, I would be absolutely thrilled to read it ;-)

Great job, great series!
jrrm64 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Truly enjoyable story. Like the best stories it left me wanting more.
RecursiveThinking chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I really like this story, any chance for a sequel?
Quickbeam10 chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Yes! You must please continue further with where you left off with this story. Another great story! Thank you! :)
fan chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
definitely enjoying this! I love this look into the future and still seeing our crew work together. Not normally a fan of T/T fics, but this one is great. And love that Malcolm and Archer still have a place. Please continue soon.
maurobar chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Amazing story. I love that T'Pol is pregnant. I am hoping you will continue writing about Trip and T'Pol in the very near future. I feel like I am a bystander in your stories watching all the action along with the crew. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Raingirlkm chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Loved Fido!

The pregnancy was a great explanation for the "static" T & T were getting. I'm hoping you give us a follow up as they become parents. Just how emotional would a pregnant Vulcan be? And would their link make Trip more emotional too? Maybe he would be the one with the cravings.

Thank you so much for the story.
fargirl2007 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. You have all of the characters dead-on. I hope you continue the tale and let us see how Trip & T'Pol deal with pregnancy and command of DS1.
Raingirlkm chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
I am enjoying your story very much. I love the way you write Trip and T'Pol as well as Malcom. This is quite a mystery you have going here. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. The sentient computer virus reminded me of a season 2 ep of Farscape called " A Bug's Life" that was about what they called an "intellant virus" that could jump from person to person and totally control them while in residence with no memory afterwards. Anyway , I can't wait to see how our intepid crew overcome this worthy opponant.
fargirl2007 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I'm really enjoying the story. It's turning into a great mystery. Can't wait for the next chapters. TnT are great together and I'm glad you included Malcolm.