Reviews for Forgotten Children
Elaina Newport chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I'm laughing so hard... lol... the ending killed me?!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
is it madara?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
yeaaaahhhhh please make some more i wanna see deidara finally become sasoris pleaze
Please-Sensei chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Oh my gosh i love that song i exploded into a thousand little nerd bits i had a youtube tab open to the song and everything my brother gave me the weirdest look... anyway sorry for gushing on you i love the story ;)
Haaku12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Holy sweet Jesus. /This/ fic. OhmyGod, this brings back memories. This fic-and the sequel-are what made me start reading fanfiction. Seriously. Like, you have no idea. I started reading these, got obsessed, and got the fanfiction love in my blood.

So...thank you. Seriously, from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not going to bore you with the basic story of the lonely kid finding a home in anime and their fandoms because I assume you get it. But, just...thank you so much.

Also, it was YOU that did 30 Days of Night fic for Naruto? Damn, you're all over my fanfic lists. Hahaha!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
I'm so going to read the sequel n_n

This story was a bit confuse because of the whole crime scene and quite interesting!

I didn't got my SasoDei happy ending but it's ok since is not the ending ending.

P.s. Who the hell woul reject Sasori? LOL
LolaLaTrailera chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
FanGirl squeal!
DeeaE chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
love this storyyyyyy
Rachael Rothman chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
OH MY GOD, OROCHIMARU? 00

I am begging you, please don't make more OroXDei scenes. Oh wait- it's completed already. :P

Oh well, I guess I have to wait and see. xD So far so awesome! xDDDDDD
naruwinx chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
off to the sequel *squeals* luv ur stuff, i've read almost all you naruto stories Secret Temptations, Jigsaw Heart, and End of Heartache...well THEY ROCK! i was gonna add u on myspace, but then i read you deleted it...oh well just keep on writing...i know i don't review every chapter, thats not the girl i am...but ending reviews i normally talk alot! you deserve every good review you get! and in my opinion, you should be a famous author by now luv u

3 Naru-San, 1/2 of NaruWinx
naruwinx chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Nice last two lines

Both young boys were thinking the same thing.

WHAT THE FUCK?
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 16 . 8/15/2009
this story is amazing!I loved it!XD
Solarfox6 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
loved the story and im off to read the Sequel~! fav~
smexy-rice-ball chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
This fic had so many good twists in it! *w* I loved it and i'm about to go read the sequel w

You're a good writer c:

So keep up the amazing work!

~SRB

x
GayItachi chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
i have been to court for sh*t (not like that) but you got pretty close to it umm just they dont like outbusrts lol