Reviews for On Erik's Wings
Just because you have piercings and dress in alternative fashion, doesn't mean your life is crap. Victoria is one of my favorite high schoolers in this story because she's unique and not afraid to be different. I really love this story and how much heart you put into it.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 16 . 1/8
(sighs blissfully)
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Oh my god. The first time I read this I was so young I actually didn't know what word Brad had been going to say instead of "flip." I remember trying to figure it out. That's insane.
This was one of my favorite stories, though. I read it probably five or ten times. And I've come back to it in a fit of nostalgia, and hey, I'm still enjoying the crap out of it! It really is a wonderful story.
K.Daniels chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
RikaFurude13 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
AWWWW That was so adorable! I loved the conversation between your muses almost as much as the main story! Incredible! Don't stop writing!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
loved it
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Outstanding chapter! I'm speechless!
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I'm seriously digging this story! I love how Erik's opening up and being accepted. And what he's done for Samantha is wonderful!
The New Vampire chapter 5 . 7/21/2010

Two things.

1. Awesome story, I cannot believe the lack of reviews! This is really original and a great work.

2. When you are in a hospital, the IV stands are actually on wheels. When you get up (to use the restroom, because they want to test your legs, etc.), the IV stand rolls with you. They don't take the needle out and put it back in every time you get up. I only know this because I had a really bad bike accident not long ago.

Awesome story!
steelneena chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
i just reread it. it's still my favorite phan fiction ever. don't know why. just is.
fairytaleromance chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Oh my dear lord...i choked on my pizza when I read Christina's last name. That's my last name! And I actually have a cousin named Christina Bunn! This is beyond awesome!
fairytaleromance chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh, i like this fanfic already! One question though: is Erik the Gerard Butler Erik or an old Erik that isn't very good looking? He sounds like the Gerard Butler one but I just want to verify anyway :)
GladeSistas chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. :D Amazing job!

Masquerading Pencil chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
You have no clue how much I squeed over this story. It was beautifully written. And I'm half giggling and half crying from sheer joyness (which is now a word, by the way) of this story. You are my hero.
annamariadv20 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Pardon me! I guess it is too late at night to cope with time travel;-} So just don't answer my question, it is kind of ambaressing!

Love Anna