Reviews for On Erik's Wings
RikaFurude13 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
AWWWW That was so adorable! I loved the conversation between your muses almost as much as the main story! Incredible! Don't stop writing!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
loved it
Lola Spears chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Outstanding chapter! I'm speechless!
Lola Spears chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I'm seriously digging this story! I love how Erik's opening up and being accepted. And what he's done for Samantha is wonderful!
The New Vampire chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Yola!

Two things.

1. Awesome story, I cannot believe the lack of reviews! This is really original and a great work.

2. When you are in a hospital, the IV stands are actually on wheels. When you get up (to use the restroom, because they want to test your legs, etc.), the IV stand rolls with you. They don't take the needle out and put it back in every time you get up. I only know this because I had a really bad bike accident not long ago.

Awesome story!
liebedero chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
i just reread it. it's still my favorite phan fiction ever. don't know why. just is.
twilightaholic92 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Oh my dear lord...i choked on my pizza when I read Christina's last name. That's my last name! And I actually have a cousin named Christina Bunn! This is beyond awesome!
twilightaholic92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh, i like this fanfic already! One question though: is Erik the Gerard Butler Erik or an old Erik that isn't very good looking? He sounds like the Gerard Butler one but I just want to verify anyway :)
GladeSistas chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. :D Amazing job!

Emma
Masquerading Pencil chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
You have no clue how much I squeed over this story. It was beautifully written. And I'm half giggling and half crying from sheer joyness (which is now a word, by the way) of this story. You are my hero.
annamariadv20 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
Pardon me! I guess it is too late at night to cope with time travel;-} So just don't answer my question, it is kind of ambaressing!

annamariadv20 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
I love your story! The way Erik explores this new world and learns that he can have a life for himself including everything he ever wished for (some without even knowing like Christina) is simply adoreable.

One thing I am not sure about: The fire at the opera happened sometime through winter and you talk about slightly colder days and falling leaves so you picture fall. Has he been there for such a long time already (It doesn't sound that way to me) or did you just mix the story line a little up (Which would be totally fine for you are using a alternative world). Please tell for I am curious!

annamariadv20 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Like your idea a lot!

Erik in a tight society instead of the metropols of other authors. This should be inter4esting.

friska-freak chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
*claps* YAY! i loved every single chapter of it! ITS AMAZING! 8D i feel so fuzzy inside now w XD

i couldnt stop reading. i stayed glued in front of the computer going. "one more chapter, then i go to bed.. one more." until i read the whole thing! XD

*claps again* definantly one of my favs, and i dont fav that often :D!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 16 . 10/12/2008
could you do a sequel? please? pretty please? pretty please with a cherry on top? pretty please with ice cream and a cherry? YAY!