Reviews for The Someday Trilogy: Once Upon A Time
Even though we sort of learned otherwise in HSM 3, I can see why you thought Ryan was gay. My gaydar went off too. Just because of how he dresses. It's not the typical straight guy style lol.
Could you at least TRY to learn American slang/English since you know, your story is set in America? It feels like they're in England. I have never heard someone use "cupboard" in the USA in my life. We call it a cabinet. Last chapter Troy apparently got his shorts from a "cupboard". We call it a dresser or drawer.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I just want to ask about the rating. You said language and sexual references. I like your story and I'll definitely finish it, but I'm asking because I'm a bit of a...smutty romance addict. Looking forward to reading what's next!
No body chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why are author motes so long?together it's almost half the story!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Ok
demigoddesses chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Wheep. I love the communication between Troy & Gabriella throughout this entire fic.
demigoddesses chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I'm rather liking this story so far. I like the Taylor/Chad moments sprinkled in with the Troyella c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Cool n8t mamy heavy m are plot storys but you said that there wuill be both nice storys need steam but plot too
Teru Teru chapter 53 . 7/7/2014
This was all out amazing! I love how you built off the original hsm so naturally :] I also loved how descriptive you were, I spent around a week reading this, on my laptop, on my phone when i'm not on my laptop.. time consuming but soo worth it. Your plot was really nice, you knew what you were doing, you planned it well..

Loved it!

But I have to be honest, I cringed every time I saw whinging ;0
Blaire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
DAAWWW! Soooo cute!
peytoncarolinemaries chapter 52 . 5/21/2013
So good
brianna4797 chapter 53 . 2/15/2013
Just finished reading this part 1 , and ive got to say im absolutly hooked! Youve catured my wole attention. I wish i could just st here and read this all day but unfortunatly i have classes nd work :( lol. But i will finish readying. Im abt to start on part 2 :) yay .
So excited lol.
brianna4797 chapter 49 . 2/15/2013
Lol troy just doesn want her to crash his truck lol . I even learned to drive in a longbed truck ! Haah
brianna4797 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013