Reviews for First Impressions
Toni G Burn chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
lol! Awesome! I love it!
Eaglator23 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This is such a good story *sniff, sniff* just beautiful...
elitejace452 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
that was so so so adorable. i love sky/bridge friendship, and that was adorable.
Clever Critter chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
This is an -excellent- fic. I always like fics set in the Pre-SPD days, and I actually haven't found too many, but of the ones I have this one is my favorite 3 You did such an excellent job with all of the characters, even side characters like Boom, who often get left out of fics.

I love the last lines of it too. :D You did REALLY well on the conclusion. (I absolutly hate wrapping things up. xD)

Anyway, I can't wait to read more by you! I also hope you don't mind that I placed this fic on my reccomendation list... thing. xD If you do I have no problem taking it off.

-Norah Reaves
Murderbynuns chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
very sweet and very cuite
danita3 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
i loved it , its very beautiful , this is the kind of stories i like , when someone is neglected then gets to shine later , you did a fantastic job in this story , when in was reading chapter 3 i was so happy and then suddenly my family decided for us to have dinner outside , you have no idea how much i was exited to leave so i could come back home and finish the story , its great :) .
KawaiiIruka chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Aw! I'm so glad with the way this turned out. It was really good.
Pontiger27 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
aw i liked it
Friendly Person D chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
I really liked this story. I didn't flow as well in some places and seemed extremely rushed, especially in the last chapter, but it was nice. Hoping for a sequel, because not many people write stories about the cadet days and it's fun to read :D Bravo.
Midgar Zolom chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This story is very well-written. Also, I was very pleased with the absence of frequent grammar mistakes I often see on this site.

Keep writing. )
Pandachan99 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Ok, i have to admit something...i read this chapter on you other site...I love the ending, and it's diffrnt from other stories, sky will uasaly find out brigde' power...I mean i love to those stories but it's good to see a change, though if sky did find out about them well, he find out how much of an ass he is.. anyway, i love this story...i even reviewed it..i have a promble with that...heheh.
garnetred chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Excellent 2 chapters. I am so glad that Sky has finally realised what a jerk he was. It is a shame though he had to find all this out after Bridge was shot. I hope that you will write a sequel to this story. Please write soon.
AngelMouse5 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This is an awesome story, I've loved reading each and every chapter.

I love how you've got Sky examining how he's behaved towards Bridge and how Bridge is just so selfless with his actions..

Great work
doodle-chan chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
YAY! *starts cheering* about time Sky becomes friends with Bridge. now im sad that teh story is over. it was really good. and heres a cookie *hands a cookie*
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Awsome story, almost as good as slash. I really like the ending, it was really well done!