Reviews for No Kiss for Kagome?
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
NOT BAD INTRESTING AND GOOD
AND I WOULD ADD THE BROTHER PART SOUNDED KIND OF GAY TO ME BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK ALL BROTHERLY LOVE PARTS OR MALE/MALE FRIEND SHIP EFFECTIONS ARE ALL GAY
BUT GOOD STORY DON'T GET ME WRONGE THERE GOOD STORY
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was awesome, excellent, amusing, and cute, I loved it and nice job
Althea M chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was very sweet.

Thank you.

AM
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow! I don't know how I overlooked this story back in June, but I'm glad I found it. This was so great! And very well written. (I suspect I may have mistaken it for a Ses/Kag fic when I first viewed it.)

As much as they came through together in Naraku's demise, I can see this as a plausible conclusion. You did great work and it was well thought out. Thanks!
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
?
LadyNaught chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Yay that was fun, though I never expect Rumiko to actually admit that Sesshomaru has a soft side for his brother in so many words, lol. Later.
AmoraLynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh I really like this one. Great job!
catbaker chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a sweet one shot! It effectively answers some long burning questions that so many of the fandom are furious over! I sometimes wonder if Takahashi-san reads our stories and left things as she did so the rest of use can spin her tales, in our own unique ways, for years to come! Very well done!
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
i loved it, sue! your writing style was the perfect vehicle for expanding this chapter. there were so few words in the last chapter of the manga. i think that was so that everyone could fill in the gaps in their own way. i like your way.

it was refreshing that you told this from sesshoumaru's point of view. it fit the story well.

thank you so much for posting this, and i'm looking forward to your next story.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i'm not one for the mate biting, more the reiki/youki merging but i like the concept of sharing his lifespan. he waited so long not to be alone then to be alone when his wife grows old and dies in fifty or so years doesn't seem fair.

one would assume that he'd have seen more than one animal mating even a couple of human pairs sneaking off for a secret tryst in his lifetime. assuming he would feel the animal or immoral humans would be beneath his pure miko... you made valid points.

all in all i love the depiction of the secretly vulnerable yasha and a gruff but understanding sesshoumaru.

in manga, did you notice the sly mischief in kagome's expression when she greeted sesshoumaru as onii-san and the irritation on sesshoumaru's face. seemed like yasha didn't like her referring to him as such... the whole page cracked me up. D

delighted as usual,

ginny
metalcherry chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Sounds as if you were a little disappointed with the last chapter as I was, huh? Well you pretty little story filled in the blanks quite nicely! I do hope you continue to write InuYasha stories still now that it is done. Well done!
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i know this is a one shot but are you gonna make sequel i liked it
MadeNew chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Incredible. I applaud you. I love how much of this was from Sesshomaru's point of view - it worked so well. I only wish the two brothers could be friends!