Reviews for The Right Side
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
very enjoyable!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I thought this was a great snapshot. I don't think the twins were too off; after a stressful night, having nowhere else to turn but to Percy, they'd probably be fairly civil. Anyway, I thought this was fantastic!
Ramzes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I liked it and I don't think the twns were out of character. After all, they seemed obviously distressed, when Ron was poisoned, didn't they? And they usually aren't exactly nice to Ron either...
Zoran chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
aww, I love this story (finally a none dead Fred story!)

who would have thought that the boys could have such a great realtionship.

And your writing was brilliant, I really enjoyed reading it!

2 thumbs up
darkgryphonmage chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That fanfic was really, really good, I liked it a lot. I think you played all three characters wonderfully and you wrote out their awkward, but caring brotherly relationship extremely well. I'd love to read some more Percy and his brothers stories from you.
strawberryfields091 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i don't think anyone's out of character here! i think percy has a side that is sympathetic and caring, and you showed it well.
Slayer3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
They're not OOC at all..In fact Im pretty sure they would act just like that given the circumstances...I really enjoyed this..I hope you write more...A refreshing piece of work on this here Pit of Voles..I thank you for writing something has some resemblence to canon...*gives you cookies...:-D

Slayer,the completly ohsessed fangirl