Reviews for A Break In Time
llazo4108822 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I love this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pleases.
nine-orcids chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
i love your story! it's awesome! i'm really hopeing you update soon... i'm wanting to see who rescued sakura and what happens with her and naruto!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
it would kinda be surprising if its sasuke that saved sakura but i dont really think thats possible though...plz update asap!
cratbro chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Is this fun story dead? It has been over a year, but I think with enough atropine you could bring it back. Whadda you say?
ninerfan chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
What happen to this story? Why u quit on this and that chiffhanger! This sucks
Demon Of Sacrifice chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
please update this an awsome story.
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Whoa... DAMN CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU!

Keep up the good work!
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
I think someone else and I think I know who but I'll just sit back and see great story keep up the good work later
ninjaXtaco chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
LET THE MUTT GET NUTERED!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
I think Kiba needs to be neutered. Very quickly. I can't wait to see Sakura's savior!
Kingkakashi chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
A very good chapter. I thought your explanation of what happened to the Kyuubi was well thought out and creative. I'm curious, you said Naruto's chakra reserves have been expanded, but is Naruto able to produce on his own the massive amount of chakra Kyuubi had to fill those reserves? Nice cliffhanger at the end, I'm guessing it's Naruto, Hinata, and Ino looking to kick the crap out of Kiba and save Sakura. Keep up the great work.
Moriko no Kitsune Ryu chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
awesome
Giliti chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Not a fan of crossovers but has been done very well and as discretely as possible.. I look forward to further updats
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
UWE HEE HEE, THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gravity The Wizard chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Cool Update! I look forward too Kiba-teme being half the dog he use to be hehe.