Reviews for Hot Damn
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
Epic story kinda disappointed there was no Poker Allen but that smidget of Black Allen was pretty good. Aside from that this story is ace.
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
I fuckin luv you and your story! But it makes me sad to think that afte high school I might lose my friends T3T carpei deum or however ya spell it, seize the day!
Kiri-Exorcist92 chapter 25 . 2/4/2011
I wanted to tell you this, I got an ereader and put Hot Damn on it. I love reading it that much!
Mikiko97 chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
Oh, god, this story is so AWESOME!

At first I thoguht it was going to be LaviLena, but hell, LUCKY IS WAYYYYY BETTER! XDDD

Please though...even if you can't write it...get someone to write it for you...cause a lemon is what we all NEED! Lucky would be splendid, but get some rough Yullen on the way XDD

Anyways, great story! Now off to the sequel!

(Tell me if you actually get a lemon done ;D)
BestWishes chapter 25 . 5/20/2010
Love your chapter! totally awesome! _
Melodicxstar chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOMELY GREAT AND WELL WRITTEN FANFIC! i feel awesome just being able to read it. Can i just mention the fact that i don't read many ff let alone finish them.. but this one was just TOO good~ i shall go start reading the sequel as soon as i finish typing this review. BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT!

i'd just thought that i'd mention one amusing typo: "Lenalee was proud. His boys were all grown up." ...i always though Lenalee was female...but you never know xDD

Anyway...I'm sorry i was too lazy to review for every chapter...so i hope this will suffice in telling you that your fanfic was and still is GREAT and hmm...i'm running outta synoyms...letsee..

IT WAS MIND-BOGGLING~! Well done xDD
Cursed Curry chapter 24 . 6/29/2009
Lmao~! pure epicness is what Lavi is made of here xD I was pratically laughing with tears in my eyes after I finished reading this chapter x3

“Hey, Yuu? I think I believe in God now…and I think he hates me.”

best irony ever? :D hehe3 Lavi is too lovable in your fanfictions xD yur fanfictions serve the greatest motivation and inspiration for me when my brain fails on me~ :3
Jemnezmy chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
Teehee! Isn't this a cute little fic.

Can't wait till I finish it
Kanki Youji chapter 25 . 5/25/2009
Wow. Just finished reading this straight through and... wow.

Not a HUGE Yullen fan myself (only because Lavi's so darn slashable that I prefer Kanda and Allen with him over all things) but this seemed interesting and I decided to give it a shot... I couldn't stop reading it. Even when the book I've been waiting for for MONTHS came in. Nope. Had to finish this first.

... its lovely! A few errors which I may/may not go back and point out because my internet was down for reviewing because it's stupid like that and I'm not sure I have the time to re-read... but over all, great!

One quick word of advice: watch your verb tenses! You switch from past to present mid-sentance quite a few times. It's one of your only repeated errors, so watch yourself on that.
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
For future reference, "Japanese" or "Chinese" are adjectives. You have to say "the Japanese MAN" or "the Chinese PAIR."

If you don't have one, I suggest getting a beta reader, or editor. I don't mean it to be cruel; grammar mistakes are distracting and can ruin an otherwise good story.
Lala-tan chapter 25 . 3/11/2009
I HOPE THE SEQUEL COMES OUT SOON. LIKE. REAL SOON. - SORRY I'M TALKING IN CAPS LOCK BUT I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HOT DAMN HAS ENDED! _

-lala

.la~
penscritch chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
Bwahahah! I can just imagine Kanda and Allen 'sucking face' at every opportunity they get under cover. And Lenalee plots and smirks, and the bunny finally gets molested. XD I bet Lavi wish he still had Slugger. ESPECIALLY on the morning after. Hee! I'll go and find that sequel ficcie now... *goes searching* Great ending! _
artemis89 chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
when i first see this chapter i thuoght two things:

1- OH NO! this is the last chapter! sigh!

2- how will the Lucky go on? is just start and is already ending?

but after this i've read the chapter and i've got my answers:

1- YEAH! there's already a sequel! XD

2- i love the way you've writed the Lucky part! (poor Lavi! and i don't mind if there isn't a lemon. is clear enough ).

so, in the end, just two thing:

1- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

2- i can't wait to read the sequel. so, please, continue writing.

see you soon v
chishero chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
Graduation's done and the bet's been lost, check. Everyone's paired up, check. Everyone's gotten banged up, check. Everyone will CONTNUE to be banged up (yays for Yullen and Tyki stealing Lavi's house key! XD), checkcheckcheck! Sounds like a great pseudo-ending to me~ :D
Aviantei chapter 25 . 3/8/2009
Oh my god... That was awesome! I loved Lavi's speech... I'm going straight to the sequel. Thanks for writing such a great fanfic!

PS: I noticed in the sentence after "Lenalee felt proud" you said "His boys" instead of "Her boys" Just noticing...