Reviews for Love's Painful Truth
Tay Stolle chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
This story is really fantastic! I hope you will update soon :)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
OMG you updated, finally I love you even more now! I've missed you! Every yuki x hiro fanfiction is discontinued and it hurts my heart cause I seriously love this pairing! Why is it so uncommon... Thank you so much for the update, keep updating please! I'm begging you, I want this to be the first fanfic to be completed for this pairing... :) 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
i wonder if it will ever be updated again...such a good fic, i love it so so much, it's a pity it seems to be discontinued.
JBubbles chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Soooo glad that your life is back on track! And that your muse is being good enough to you comeback for a little chapter for us! I missed this fic!

I reread it all over again with pain in my heart and lots of giggles from their sexcrazed encounters; I like how you put all in perspective, that it isn't always happiness in love and friendship, how sometimes the reasoning can't be all.

But I would like to see you using vocative commas! Your grammar could improve just a little bit :)

Congrats! Hope to see you soon!
Kisa Stardust chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
This is a great story, I love watching it develop I hope to HELL you write more, I really really want to read the next installment. thank you so much for writing it. It is a great story _
MoonlightSkye chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
DDDD: EH-GASP. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT HERE.

I HA-

:DD I love you actually. My first time reading this couple. It makes me so sad. ): DDD: Why does Hiro have to be such a nice guy? It makes it so much worse. Dx
Moonlight-sama chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
It's so amazing to see that you update this fic. I had to read everything again and i still cant get enough of this story. So about this chapter, the way you writte Hiro's emotion is so realistic and it blew me way. I get the felling that some kind of secret is goin on with Shu and Tohma. Am i right ? And i loved the way Yuki reacted to K, it was so Yuki. I hope that life goes easy on you and that you get better for good. Will wait how long it takes for next update, as I told you on my others reviwes Yuki/Hiro is my otp and you fic is my favorite Gravitation fic.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
This is the best Yuki x Hiro Fanfic, I ever read! I was so freakIng happy when u finally updated! Thank you, for making my dreams come true! I can't wait for the next update! _
JBubbles chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Oh... it's always a good news to open my email and see that you updated this wonderfull fic... First and most importantly (and one thing I never asked before): how you've been? are you really better? I do hope so, Anything that stops one to perform normally is close to horrible, specially the way you put it.

Now, on to the fic: I like the several twists you manage to place on the fic, like how K passes to only suspicious to jealous-one-sided-love suspicious. It was a very nice touch.

But the truth remains that Hiro still wants to stop this and that Yuki is transpiring much more how much he cares for the guitarist... Such a beautiful drama.

I'm anxious for more. The cliffhanger was great!
the upward glance chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
o_o ZOMG, an update! It's so funny, I was looking through my subscriptions just the other day and I was like "Aww...I miss this story...it's been so long since there's been an update... : /" And then lookie here! :D Well, I'm so glad to be reading the story again. It took be a little while to remember what happened, but actually it came back quicker than I imagined. I'm sorry to hear about how life's been tough for ya. But I appreciate you finding the time and effort to keep the story going. Ahhh...I really did miss reading it. You write the characters so well, really nailing their mannerisms n such, especially Yuki, gah. I love reading your descriptions of him and narrations of him, his dialogue. And you really make clear just the moral predicament Hiro is in. I really like the struggle between desire and passion and that which he should do. It makes for a very dramatic plot. Like, the cliffhanger type ending was so powerful, that Hiro can't resist Yuki's allure no matter what. And I kinda thought K was having a thing for Hiro, lol. It's funny that Yuki pointed it out and Hiro was like "D:...w-wha?" Hehe. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait to read more, no matter how long it takes! :) Great work, and happy writing. I hope things take a turn for the better for ya. XOXO
dimonyo-anghel chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for the update!
Nique13 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Update please! this is my second time reading this and I need to know what happens.
GhostFrappe chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
This is the first Eiri/Hiro story I've read and I not only am finding I like the pairing, but definitely liking your writing style. I think you captured Eiri's personality perfectly; his Jekyll and Hyde attitude where he acts like a heartless ass sometimes, but other times he's a sweetie. And I think you did well with Hiro's portrayal too, especially his feelings about his affair with Eiri. His thoughts and reactions are very much like what an actual person would be feeling: guilty about stealing their friend's boyfriend, but it's so good that they just can't stop. That's the story of many secret lovers' lives.

I can't wait to read more; I'm so curious to find out if Eiri actually does have a heart and is capable of loving, or if he just wants to be a sugar daddy with Hiro as his hot little toy. I'm curious to find out if Shuichi is okay or if he'll live. I'm curious to find out what kind of prying K will do since he's suspicious of Eiri and Hiro. Curious, curious, curious. And the love triangle where someone gets hospitalized seems to be a common (but in a good way) plot device. I've read a couple other stories like it and I've actually used it in my own work. Doesn't matter how many times you read it, it's like instant drama.

Beautifully written, and I look very forward to future updates and/or sequels. :)
Maskelle chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
oh dear you do have the worst case of luck don't you? I think you do not want to see any hospital for quite some time. I'm sorry it took so long to read it but as you know how much I like your writing I always am afraid if it could get any worse. The story not your writing which is good:) And it did. Poor Shu! I think Hiro is probably planning to kill himself right now. How can things ever get better after this. Loved it and anxiously waiting to see what will be happening next!
JBubbles chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod

YOU UPDATED! YOU'RE BACK! Shuu's hurt! o.o

oh my god

This love's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too painful for someone - anyone - to handle.

Adored this chapter! The aham... countless times that both Hiro and Yuki shared; the sad story about Shuichi - great turn, by the way, I wasn't expecting; and Kay and Yuki using their brains in the hospital.

I can't stop anting for more