Reviews for Seven Years, 10 Months, 16 Days
Soloshi Akuma chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
This was heartwarming story. Byakuya was actually pleased with them getting together? That's a new one. He almost smiled? That's the closest we're ever gonna get to him smiling. I love how Ichigo is literally rushing everywhere because he's so ecstatic, even using shunpo in front of normal humans, but he does it in the most threatening, grumpiest manner possible. Ah, the poor clerks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is so cute!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
this perfection ichigo totally rush forward after getting a yes.
QueenIzzah chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
My God! I can not say anything other than this was all I needed to retrieve the life in my dismal exam schedule. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Amazing
BinaLove chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Its perfect!
Superemopowerz chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I wished that really happened in the ending but we got is some bullsh!t instead. IchiRuki forever.
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
HEHEHE for Ichigo, as long as Rukia is there, everyday is pretty much a good day, huh? It was adorable seeng Ichigo all hyped up because Rukia finally agreed. I love the comedy and FLUFFY elements in this story. Hehehe. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED love the story
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
...this is exactly how it would happen.
apathetical chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
OMG this is so perfect
LadyKuchiki4709 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
ohh Ichigo.. so impatient :)
IchiKuros chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Nice stuff, PART 2 NEEDED!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This is such and adorable One Shot! I love your concept! Every character was canon compliant.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This made me grin stupidly for a good ten minutes after I finished reading. Great work!
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I would like to say that this is the most ridiculous ichiruki oneshot I've ever read, in a good way, of course!

It makes me all giddy and giggling reading the whole time. Ohhh you poor Ichigo, must be all beside himself with joy. And that enthusiasm! I could actually picture him reacting like that too..

Thanks for this gold!