Reviews for Liquid Red
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow , this is so dark , so amazing . I'm so proud , your profile even says your from New Zealand , there aren't that many of us on here that I know of , this is just .. wow . I totally love it.
Destroyed-Kitten chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i realy like this and i love stuff like this!
MaiJune chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm obsessed with SasuSaku too!

This was good...and disturbing, but still GOOD!
SpiritOfItachi chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great story. REALLY creepy, but that made it awesome. I think i will go get some "tea" now. LOL JK
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
For some reason, that was REALLY hot. Am I wierd?
himmelische chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
creepy~ for some reason while reading this the image of sasuke in the mad hatter suite and sakura in the alice suitejust popped into my mind. ANyway i give you a guy thumbs up *bling* GOOD JOB!
tragedyneverends chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i liked it so much *ç*

and yes, i'm deeply disturbed already D:

but i love it!

congratulations,

you're a great writter of dark-fics ;D

( what i mean is: you're insane )

just kidding n.n

well, bye :D
Jaseybubbleface-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
THAT WAS SCARY

but fucking amazing.
hecate-trivia chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I can actually see Sasuke doing something like this. Stupid Madara... _
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Yes. I am deeply disturbed. But in a good way! It was awesome! You really have talent for writing!
the freak down the street chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
oh-emm-gee.

THIS FIC IS SEXY!

(and in my weird screwed up vocab, sexy sexy... but sometimes awesome!)

it taste's like what?

WHAT?

WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE? I NED TO KNOW!

:P spazzed out (:

(I bit my tongue once, blood tastes like metal. It’s eww-ish)

ANYWAYS!

I like this fic (: AND NO, NOT CAUSE I'M A CREEPER!

(heh, you wrote it so you'd be a bigger creeper!)

(still spazzing!)

And I love the second point of view, like it’s you doing it. (hahaha ‘doing it!’) (I’m weird I know)

But, seriously, I would never gag a pink haired chick.

The blonde ones are always hotter :DD

okay, I just wanna say that this fic mo fo-in' AWESOME! Trust me when I say it's superfantabulous :DD

Heh. I like that word !

(no, I'm not crazy, shutupp!)

And uhm, where is this fic supposed to be taking place. Like, is Sasuke Sakura's stalker and he kidnapped her? It’s AU, right, right?

And, I guess blood was in the teapot before too right?

Oh! And I forgot to mention that I like how you called Sakura 'Miss. Haruno' that was fudgin' awesoome (:

Oh and I likey-ed this fic.

Dark and kinda romance-ish-ey.

ANYWAYS.

Totally favourite worthy, as much of a freakazoid creeper that makes me sound like.

GOOD WORK! *thumbs up ‘n’ cheesy smile*

:D

Oh and I’m not ‘deeply disturbed’

I’m turned on : DD

KIDDING, KIDDING!

:P

(sorta XDD)
missmori chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
woah, this just scared the crap out of me! but horror fanfics are supposed to do that, ne? XDD anyways, really good! the second person idea is really...unique and different! -

BB21
Saya.The.Shuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OMG,is Saku-chan dead,oh,great story,continue!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
this was

sick in the sickest way possible ]]
The Lion Lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi! I got your review...I felt honored that you took the time to look at my profile I looked back at my review that I gave you...the numbers got messed up; some of the zeros dissappeared...O_O...anyway on with my thoughts on this story...it was short and charming. I LOVE SHORT! It takes less time to read. YAY! That way I have more time to spaz about meeting deadlines, hehe. It was good. You seem to like the vampire thing...and now I'm starting to like the vampire thing. AH STOP WRITING VAMPIRE STORIES BEFORE I BECOME OBSESSED! LOL THEN ALL I'LL READ WILL BE THAT, DAY AND NIGHT, JUST VAMPIRES! Hehe, again, nice work.