Reviews for Holes in the Armour
AmurTiger123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hey, is there going to be a part 3? I HOPE SO!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You make it too hard to hate Azula.
Loved this!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Thank you!
AMP chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
..oh, God. I cried a little at this. Your portrayal of Zuko is great, and man I'm off to read the last. I have to read it. Fantastic.

-AMP
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
poor azula...
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was brilliant - you know how to write Azula exceptionally.

I love the way you lay everything out - the main body of the text, then in brackets a little something that would have been playing at the back of her mind; a bit of reasoning. And then the quotes - they're brilliant. And I love the way you made certain words from the quotes in bold so that they could make sentences on their own... I don't know if that was your intention, but that's how I saw it.

Anyway, this was brilliant, as I said.

Can't wait to read the last segment of the trillogy.

XD

A~A~A
edised chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
yes, i think in the end when azula was bond and crying, he saw his sister, not a monster or a foe but the girl she was
Liooness chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
again, so sweet! love how you're writing azula, and it's true, Zuko is not azula. great job
card castles chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Gah, these are amazing. I loved it. Somehow you made Azula loving someone IC. It just makes me happy.
empty dialogue chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ah, lovely and heart breaking. But very very good. Looking forward to more.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Another great Azula centric, I loved it! I can totally see this happening in the show.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very nice, yet again. I usually don't like the text effects, but I think it went pretty well with this one.
arizony chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very good. I think that this is a side of Azula that everyone forgets is hiding, waiting to be brought out. Just as Zuko wanted to be accepted and loved by their father, so does Azula. She learned her manipulation from somewhere (Ozai), and knows that he doesn't really love and care about her like a father should. Great story. I look forward to more.
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww! So sweet of you. Next time though I'm printing it out and bringing it to the appointment. (hour long wait so boring) Anyway, so much prettier on Fanfic and wonderful and insightful and I can't wait for the next one. (I'm thinking her Father or Uncle.) Awesome work.

-Aqua