Reviews for Stargate SG1, the Unaired Scenes
ZNickel chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
As a furry I'd like to say: have you ever worn a sofa? That's what wearing a fursuit is like. They get hot really quickly. If you want to do strenuous activity in one, I'll be standing by ready to dial 999.
Loopynlovinit chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
LMAO OMG This is freakin hilarious! Do you know how hard it is not to wake the rest of the house up at 3:30 in the morning cuz you're laughing so hard? Oh how I love it.
SG-1Reader chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
(cant be bothered logging on...) *laughs. Yay! This was great! Loved it to the max. xP
HAZMOT chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
I remember the Con convention where Michael Shanks wife, Lexi, told the actor about what furries was about. Chris couldn't stop saying: WHAT, WHAT, WHAT. It was hilarious and this was too. :D
acer-sigma chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
LOL! That was pretty funny, especially the end there with both Teal'c and Vala expressing an interest in that strange Tau'ri custom.

And Daniel's reaction is always funny!
E. Nagrom chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
wow that was hillarious... would never have thought T would comment "I would like to give this a try" :D

E. Nagrom chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
oh note to self do not read your fanfics when you have the flue... hurts the head and throat with the laughter :D

Absolutly loved it , A distinction

Resa-J chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
*snicker* That was good! Love stories like this! Woohoo!
1477166 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
LOL! haha. OH! I saw that con video too! Chris is all like...what are furries? And some audience person goes "PEOPLE IN FURRY SUITS" And Michaels all like "Theres CHILDREN HERE!" and he's like "What's wrong with kids knowing about people in furry suits?" LMAO.
acer-sigma chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Yes that could have been very disturbing to anyone walking around the halls and overhearing them.

Pretty good reactions from everyone involved though!
Nyx Ro chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
LOL! Have you seen the 'Farscape' ep, 'Thank God It's Friday...Again'?

(What? You can't mention, Cam, Vala, and wood and not cause Farscape flashbacks in the susceptible. And Ben Browder is really a great actor!)

Also, I think there was a mention on one of the 'Lowdowns'.

Um, it'd probably be better if you didn't try to extend things too far after the intial double entendre. After awhile it starts straining the suspension of disbelief that the perp doesn't "catch on."

Frankly, "I'm so excited, I have wood!" stands on its own after the reveal of context.
E. Nagrom chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
LOL yes Cam would have fun with that.

1477166 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
YAY! I liked it :P
Resa-J chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
*snicker* That. Was. Brilliant.

Oh, and there's yet another bird, 'tis called the "tit- mouse". Yes, it is a bird. So are the "blue tit" and the "red breasted nuthatch". (My cousin is boob-obsessed, so she loves these. Oh, and she thinks you're brilliant, by the way)

Thank you so much for writing these, they're terrific!
acer-sigma chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Cam certainly knows how to get an innocent conversation off track and into the gutter. Then again, seems Daniel's mind tends to go off into that direction. ;)