Reviews for Fragile
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 5/31
This was so sad, but well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Simply beautiful. :3
name chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wait does that mean hes dead
viximarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ahh I love when a story causes your chest to tighten up with emotions, and this one definitely did. That's the clearest sign of a well written story I know of. Great work!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
FEELS. SO MUCH SIBLING FEELS. ;A;
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Y-you mean... he DIED? DB,
KJun chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You are making me far too emotional tonight. I guess I shouldn't have read this right after "Between the Lines."

Once again, I love the Sokka/Zuko friendship dynamic you have going. A lot.

Kat
TT-Avatar-FruitBasket-Ouran chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was so cute! I found it sweet, and held onto each single word. Wonderfully written. I know my review doesn't really matter that much, but I do really like this writing!

I think my very favorite part was definitely when Zuko sang "Brave soldier boy" to Sokka and everyone. That was so sweet :)
Keyanna chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love Sokka, and I always like stories that let the characters show (or realize) how important he is to them. Zuko singing the lullaby at the end got me a little choked up.
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love that you worked it in the lullaby! I'm a sucker for any and all father/son moments between Iroh and Zuko, so having him sing his uncle's song was a really sweet touch. I also really liked how you addressed how nerve-wracking the entire ordeal had to be for Toph. :)
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
What a sweet story.
I love the brother sister relation that Sokka and Katara have
Sincerely The Sign Painter
Mists chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Wonderful characterization and emotion! I loved every moment of it. Very powerful work. I just put up my own sibling fic about Sokka and Katara and I was looking to see what other people had written about them. I must say, I was really glad to find yours. Excellent job.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Sweet
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You captured the Avatar gang's personalities perfectly. I would really dislike to be Toph right now.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was absolutely beautiful, sad, and a very sweet touch with the lullaby, we've seen all the others vulnerable in some ways, but even when unconscious, Sokka seemed funny, and kinda untouchable. Really good.

-Dyslexic Nerd