Reviews for Lunar SSSC: The Way We Were
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Aww this makes me feel all warm inside. Now this makes me wonder, what would alex and luna's child act like?
Evnyofdeath chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow, this is pretty good. I think Alex was somewhat OOC (he actually reminded me of my brother) but Luna and Nall were perfect
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Huh. I'd always thought Alex and Luna never had children. (If they did, wouldn't someone have mentioned having 'the blood of the Dragonmaster and goddess' in his veins?
Eternaldusk chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
It was really cute. I liked how it was reminiscent of the beginning of the game. xP Those two are one of my favourite game couples for sure. But wow, Luna pregnant at 18? o.o;; a little young eh? ehehe. well okay, maybe not in that time-period... anyways, great job. XD
Katie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Great story! I love how deeply Alex and Luna care for one another, and I'd love to see how their child grows up, especially with having a hero and a goddess for parents, ha ha. Anyway, nice job!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow this is awesome! I think that how Alex/Nall/Luna reacted would be exactly how they would have reacted in the game. I love the fact they're married and having a baby :]] Ahh so kawaii lol! I want to hear more to their story now :)