Reviews for Morning Mood
alex otaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
just splendid.
and i think i might just start shipping hino x yunoki after this.
thanks a lot!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It was a very enjoyable read.
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG! u're the best! this ff is soooo sweet! n becoz i love this pairing, i suggest now that you're not in hiatus anymore, to make more of this pairing. LOL. love ya!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Absolutely love, it is beautifully written. You had captured Azuma perfectly in the details, he is so sweet towards Kaho. :D
Nixcky chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awww it so tweet ;)
Sachi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Your first LACORDA and it is on AZUMA-KAHO my favorite pair of all the hotties in the anime. Thanks for a wonderful diversion as AZUMA would say... DIversion from my math and science classes esp. OCHEM GRRRRRRRRRR. I wish I could write like you but I'm literarily challenged...I accepted that fact so here am I reading all tyhe fanfic on AZUMA and KAHO. Will you write more on the grown up pair this time. How about OURAN HIGH...
suhki chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wonderful simply wonderful...Bravissimo...LOVE LOVE LOVE it. This can be your final chapter on the Azuma - Kaho ROmance..More like the flute and violin romance honestly, cn't get enough of the yonuki-kahoko pairing. Thanks a gazillion
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Adorable fic - I just love the Azuma/Kahoko dynamic!
crystalhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this story is well-written and you have kept the two in character.

it was a really sweet story.

you have done a nice job.
Kirida chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
LOVED IT! Please include me on your list if you write anymore Azuma and Kahoko stories. Would love, love to read more.
HakuRiu chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wonderful! Fantastic! I love this story so much! Very good in details and the way you described it is marvelous! I have a hard time with doing that every time. ;;

Good job! You just made me fall for this pairing all the more. xD Hinoki forever!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ok my first thought was : "HOLY SHIT THEY SLEPT TOGETHER?"

and then it was "OMG THEYVE BEEN SLEEPING TOGETHER FOR TWO MONTHS ALREADY?"

then I wondered, "are they in his house? wouldn't others...hear things?"

and THEN i was like, "wait...is she sleeping with him cuz she PITIES him?" cuz it says "and besides, she was beginning to like Azuma, quirks and all."

and then...wait. they actually did get married? wah im confused! and then...oh theyre in a different house. no one would notice any noises...

and then..."hino's still in high school, since it's only a year after they met... but azuma's out of high school by then"

anyways, kinda had lots of errant thoughts throughout this.

maybe you shouldve had a brief explanation in the beginning to clear things up :P

but great job! i really liked it!
JW7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Greetings!

This is a wonderfully romantic Azuma and Kahoko fic. It was so sweet! Your writing is lovely, and you've kept them both in character very well. It's absolutely wonderful, and I hope you write more!
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wow, he proposed. I wish I were her.
Volha chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It's the first Kahoko x Azuma fic I've ever read... And surely not the last one. ;)

I guess that because of this story, I fell in love with this pairing. xD

This fic is just so beautiful and I really like your writing style.