Reviews for 03 00AU Runaway Bride
Christian Chick chapter 7 . 1/4
Thank you. I have read so many stories where the Doctor has to be stopped with the Racnoss even though Rose is there. Thank you for actually paying attention to Turn Left. You, my friend, are awesome.
Thanks,
CC
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
This is a way better runaway bride then the other one. You made the doctor snogg rose!
Zoe chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
This is a way better runaway bride the the other one. you made him snogg rose tyler! what a sence.
shippin-itlike-UPS chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Perfect. If only it really went like this.
Qwerty616120 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
WHOA, HOLD UP. HE. HAS. A RING?! My fangirl heart just died of happiness... ahhh :)
Qwerty616120 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Ok, I just HAD to stop my reading and review quickly- can I just say that I couldn't stand Donna by herself, but the way you write her and Rose's friendship... well, I kinda love it :)
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Loving the start of the AU re-write series, especially as Rose and the Doctor are together, in the TARDIS, as it should be! Thank you for writing this, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
That was awesome! You are awesome! :D
AthenaGirl823 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Hee, love the fluff :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
When I watched this episode, I was still broken from doomsday. I am STILL broken from Doomsday, in fact. I found Donna really annoying. She's annoying here too, but Rose makes it so much better :D
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
LoL :)
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
OH MY GOD I love this series.
claudineclaudette chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Ok...thing is...I'm loving you! I don't use to review fan fictions because I'm not an English native speaker and I always end struggling with the grammar so... :p But this time I really feel like I need to tell you how much I'm appreciating your work. I read "your" season 2 (from the Reinette episode) and now this one (and I'm going to read the other fics of season 3 as well)...I kinda read all the "rewriting seasons with rose" fan fictions I found over the web...I loved some more then other but my point is that I don't think a lot of people was (were?) able to catch the darkness in which The Doctor falls after being separated from Rose...naming the Thames part. In some fiction he does the same exact thing he does in the episode and he needs to be stopped. Not here! He just stops by himself and then he just "come on let's go!". I really appreciated this little thing.
Then of course I could go on talking about how sweet the Doctor and Rose are together, etcetera...be sure I think you portrayed them really well but I kinda wanted to thank you for this "thames part" ;)
Now I'll go back reading 3
(If I made some strange or terrible grammar error...or lexical error...or spelling error...please just forgive me! I just hope you can understand what I tried to tell you!) Cheers!
ConsultingTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hi! I just found your stories and have recently started to read them starting with your Season 3 AU. I'll try to review to all of the stories that I will read! :D
BTW, I loved this! It was funny, quirky, and fluffy! Can't wait to read more!
George Weasley's Ear chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Nice. 'We've drained the Thames!' I can see that happening. I actually did when I saw the episode. I like how you added Rose. She fits in perfectly!